Welcome to Gaia! ::

lenatsukimori's Husband

Dedicated Giver

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
They finally replied 4 days ago and it seems like its been unbanned but when i try to log in, its blocked..anyone had this problem before?

Your account's lock has been cleared!

Be sure to change your password from what it was before your account was locked to maintain account security. You can change your Gaia password, as well as other account information and preferences, here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/account/settings/

Please keep these tips in mind for the security of your account:
- Please consider using the IP Verification feature, found in the Account Settings. This prevents someone getting into your account without accessing your email.
- Do not place your password into any pop-up windows. Gaia does not make it a practice of using these, and most likely, they are fake.
- Check your email address used on your Gaia accounts often to make sure they are accessible and secure.
- Any official messages will come from users with green, orange, red, pink or brown names. Gaia staff do not need your password.
- NEVER give your password to anyone, even if they ask or are someone that you trust. You are the only one who needs that information.
- When entering your password to log into the site, make sure it is on the main page of http://www.gaiaonline.com to prevent misuse of your information.
- Change your password often, and make sure it is not easily guessed.
- Never stay logged in on the site if you are going to leave and it is a shared computer.
- If someone asks you for information that they cannot get themselves, use your best judgment and do not give it to them.

For more account safety information, please review our Safety Tips: http://www.gaiaonline.com/info/index.php?mode=safety

You may now log back onto it! Thank you for your patience and we hope you enjoy Gaia Online!

lenatsukimori's Husband

Dedicated Giver

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

lenatsukimori's Husband

Dedicated Giver

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

lenatsukimori's Husband

Dedicated Giver

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

lenatsukimori's Husband

Dedicated Giver

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

lenatsukimori's Husband

Dedicated Giver

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

lenatsukimori's Husband

Dedicated Giver

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

lenatsukimori's Husband

Dedicated Giver

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Big Noob

Please do not bump unless your thread leaves the front page unaddressed. It makes people think it is resolved and it is also considered spam in this forum.

What sort of message does it say when you try to log on?

lenatsukimori's Husband

Dedicated Giver

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Sevalle
Please do not bump unless your thread leaves the front page unaddressed. It makes people think it is resolved and it is also considered spam in this forum.

oh ok, my apologize but it gives me this error

Quote:
Error: Your account has been blocked. If you have any questions please use our Help Center

Big Noob

The Sneaky Anon
Sevalle

Quote:
Error: Your account has been blocked. If you have any questions please use our Help Center
I think you better file a ticket just the same.
You can try to PM a site moderator and get them to explain the block. It looks like a different one from the inactivity block.

PM any Site Moderator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Could be on the other side if you are using a browser add-on.
This link is found in all the forums.

lenatsukimori's Husband

Dedicated Giver

9,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Sevalle
The Sneaky Anon
Sevalle

Quote:
I think you better file a ticket just the same.
You can try to PM a site moderator and get them to explain the block. It looks like a different one from the inactivity block.

PM any Site Moderator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Could be on the other side if you are using a browser add-on.
This link is found in all the forums.

thanks for the reply

Powerhungry Titan

14,400 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
What happens when your account get banned, but then unbanned? are all the original items and gold still there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff