Welcome to Gaia! ::

well its nice to know - -

1,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Are there such things called "Beta testers" ? Cause if there is i would like to apply for one.Like someone to Try out the new games, Updates to towns rally's ect.

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
You HDDHD
Are there such things called "Beta testers" ? Cause if there is i would like to apply for one.Like someone to Try out the new games, Updates to towns rally's ect.

This thread is for asking about the mod application so it's not really anything we'd be able to answer with any 100% surety.

However, last I knew, there is no way to apply as a beta tester.

Powerhouse

I have a question about this, if you don't mind sweatdrop

I sent an application with no previous warnings on my account, however I've been given one while waiting so will this greatly affect my chances? The warning in question was for something pretty tame compared to what others get so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, right?
If I applied to be a mod would it be a waste of time?

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ghozer

I sent an application with no previous warnings on my account, however I've been given one while waiting so will this greatly affect my chances? The warning in question was for something pretty tame compared to what others get so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, right?

Depends on what it's for. There's really no answer anyone can give to that, you'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.

xbankaininjax

That's something nobody could really answer, because you may consider a waste of time different to someone else.

If you are inclined to thinking helping Gaia is a waste of time, then I'd discourage you from applying. It's not a good attitude to be taking from the get-go.

Powerhouse

Mister Leo
Ghozer

Depends on what it's for. There's really no answer anyone can give to that, you'll just have to wait and see how it turns out.

Alright, I'll just wait and see then. Thanks for answering smile

Edit: Well.. telling me it can't be answered that is sweatdrop
Mister Leo
Ghozer

xbankaininjax

That's something nobody could really answer, because you may consider a waste of time different to someone else.

If you are inclined to thinking helping Gaia is a waste of time, then I'd discourage you from applying. It's not a good attitude to be taking from the get-go.
no no i didn't mean it like that. i want to be a mod and help out but i'm scared of being declined. sweatdrop

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Well, if you don't apply then the change of becoming a moderator is 0. If you do apply, then that chance already greatly increases.

If you are declined, you're given a reason and then you can work on that reason and try again later on.

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
so this FAQ was made in 2009. it is now 2011 so i was wondering if there is a system for a parent signature for moderator sign up under the age of 18 yet? if there is can i have a link to the system for my parent/legal guardian? thank you.

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
x-The_Agony_Scene-x
so this FAQ was made in 2009. it is now 2011 so i was wondering if there is a system for a parent signature for moderator sign up under the age of 18 yet? if there is can i have a link to the system for my parent/legal guardian? thank you.

The FAQ is updated when necessary so regardless of it being made in 2009, it would be updated to reflect if there was a change regarding the underage signups being allowed. That being said, no there still is no way for users under 18 to apply.

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
JadeEye
x-The_Agony_Scene-x

The FAQ is updated when necessary so regardless of it being made in 2009, it would be updated to reflect if there was a change regarding the underage signups being allowed. That being said, no there still is no way for users under 18 to apply.

ok thanx anyway
I don't know if someone has already asked this, but is there a difference between a site mod and a mod for a guild? I only ask because a guild I'm in is looking for a mod and I'm willing to do it.
Freya of the Mistwolves
I don't know if someone has already asked this, but is there a difference between a site mod and a mod for a guild? I only ask because a guild I'm in is looking for a mod and I'm willing to do it.

A crew member for a guild is different from the site moderator position. Site mods have authority all over the site, guild crew has authority within their own guild. Being one does not automatically make you the other, and you can certainly offer to be crew in their guild. ^_^
mcm
Freya of the Mistwolves

A crew member for a guild is different from the site moderator position. Site mods have authority all over the site, guild crew has authority within their own guild. Being one does not automatically make you the other, and you can certainly offer to be crew in their guild. ^_^

Oh, thank you very much! I would have been sad if my newer avi couldn't help out in a guild I like. Domo arigato gozaimasu! *bows deeply* (Thank you very much)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff