Welcome to Gaia! ::

While filling in my application, I got a major headache. Is it possible for me to log out of Gaia and come back later and continue with my application or do I have to complete it in one sitting?

Friendly Member

10,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
where you apply i cant find it some1 send me the link please
will Gibb
where you apply i cant find it some1 send me the link please

Consider finding the application link to be your first test. :3

Friendly Member

10,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
i did but im doing the 300 thingy that u have to post 300
will Gibb
i did but im doing the 300 thingy that u have to post 300

Not all of them have to be in this thread, and indeed, unless you can manage to make all the posts on-topic, not all of them should be in this thread. smile

Friendly Member

10,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
ok thanks for the help

Doting Lovergirl

User Image

Quote:
        7. Q: I am not old enough to be a moderator on Gaia, but can I still be a helper/moderator assistant?

A: Moderator Assistants (MA) are now known as Forum Assistants (FA) and their sole responsibility is to move misplaced threads from their assigned forum. Unlike this application there is no public application process to become a Forum Assistant. Potential Forum Assistants may be approached by Gaia when needed/wanted. Please do not contact moderators asking to be made a FA.

Does this mean you can be younger then 18 to become a Forum/Moderator Assistant?

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
fleur danser
User Image

Quote:
        7. Q: I am not old enough to be a moderator on Gaia, but can I still be a helper/moderator assistant?

A: Moderator Assistants (MA) are now known as Forum Assistants (FA) and their sole responsibility is to move misplaced threads from their assigned forum. Unlike this application there is no public application process to become a Forum Assistant. Potential Forum Assistants may be approached by Gaia when needed/wanted. Please do not contact moderators asking to be made a FA.

Does this mean you can be younger then 18 to become a Forum/Moderator Assistant?

Yes. Mods must be 18+ but FAs can be younger.

Doting Lovergirl

JadeEye

User Image

sorry last question~
        how young can FA's be
        is their a specific age limit for FA's

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
fleur danser
JadeEye

User Image

sorry last question~
        how young can FA's be
        is their a specific age limit for FA's

13 would be the youngest as anyone younger than that should not be on Gaia and risk being banned until they are at the appropriate age.

Dangerous Noob

6,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Lord Angel of Shadows
hey heres a question im kinda wondering about: Do mods get to know about special events ahead of time? Or do they have to wait like the rest of us?

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces