Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
mcm
iFreakeh_Gummi3Bear
I have a question do the admins pick people to send the applications to people who never done anything wrong on gaia?

I don't quite follow. The application isn't sent to anyone, individual users choose to apply by themselves.
Depending on the severity and frequency of the warnings you have received, as well as how recent the last ones were, you may or may not be accepted to training.
I remember I believe Taligator saying in the old sticky that though it's not how they're doing things anymore, there is still the possibility that they would invite a user to mod training but if would be under extreme circumstances (such as people aren't applying, they need more staff, and the user has show EXCEPTIONAL knowledge and helping skills of the site, and on the site). It is highly unlikely at this time that users would get invited by the admins anymore. It's best to just apply.
User Image

Do mods get paid gaia gold surprised

User Image
Where are the applications at?

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Both questions that were just asked, are answered in the FAQ on page 1. READ IT. We have been instructed by moderators to NOT just give you the answers because you didn't read it razz

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Post deleted.

I missed where that was said before.

That's what I get for reading threads while half asleep. xD

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Bishsume
User Image

Post deleted.

I missed where that was said before.

That's what I get for reading threads while half asleep. xD
It's no big deal, I did it too. Leo brought it to our attention. Plus users really should take the time to read the FAQ, so we should encourage it by being more uptight about immediately answering questions that are on it razz

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

True, but it does raise a good point.

And really, for questions that easy, I should have thought about the front page answers to begin with.

Barton Sweetheart

Zach Ruan and too2sweet: Thank you for your replies I actually don’t think much about it, was just wondering about the time frame was all nothing more really ^^, don’t spend much thinking about it either. Also too2sweet, that’s about the same time I applied as well funny enough.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
iFreakeh_Gummi3Bear
oh i see
do you have to ask for an application?
Nope there is a link provided. Please review the FAQ (2nd post on page 1)

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
iFreakeh_Gummi3Bear
oh i see
do you have to ask for an application?

Well sort of. When the applications are open you can click the link and apply that way. There is a link to the application form in the actual FAQ, since it was probably the most asked question in the old thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff