Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Fatcat

oki thank you people ^_^ Much appreciated x
Auntie sindy
I have submitted my form, and would like to know when I get a reply back?

I applied mid-October and haven't heard anything yet but I'm glad to hear spots are opening up that means I have less time to wait smile Patience is a virtue.
jollylolli
Auntie sindy

I applied mid-October and haven't heard anything yet but I'm glad to hear spots are opening up that means I have less time to wait smile Patience is a virtue.

I don't think this is true. I applied about four days ago (Forgetting I still have about 16 days left until I am 1 cool and when you went back to the gaiaonline.com/nda page it would display that your application was awaiting review. Then two days later the screen went away and it looked like my application was declined because i got the we are not accepting apps at this time thing. So I will just have to reapply when I turn 18.

IRL Cat

25,115 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
BlueAltitude
jollylolli
Auntie sindy

I don't think this is true. I applied about four days ago (Forgetting I still have about 16 days left until I am 1 cool and when you went back to the gaiaonline.com/nda page it would display that your application was awaiting review. Then two days later the screen went away and it looked like my application was declined because i got the we are not accepting apps at this time thing. So I will just have to reapply when I turn 18.
When the applications are filled, it says this for everyone, irrelevant of if they are yet to apply or have already applied. When the applications are open, and you have already applied, you should get the awaiting review message on the page.
BlueAltitude
jollylolli
Auntie sindy

If your not 18 of course your application isn't going to go through, but I get that screen as well I do believe its a glitch. I sent a message to a mod awhile ago and asked if my app went through even though I was getting that screen instead of the application waiting review screen and they said yes my app was there waiting.

Tipsy Fairy

When they are not accepting applications everyone gets that screen, it is not a glitch. It simply means that the app is closed. The only reason that it will show your status when the app is open, is because it is telling you that you cannot submit a second application.

It can take months to get a decision back on your application. As has already been mentioned there are several of us who applied back in October and we have yet to hear anything. The best thing you can do, is go back to doing whatever it is that you normally do, and one day there will be a pleasant (hopefully blaugh ) surprise in your PM's. There is nothing you can do to speed up the process, so just have a bit of patience.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff