Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
I have submitted my form, and would like to know when I get a reply back?

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Auntie sindy
When they are done reviewing it. Could be a day, could be a week, could be a month, could be longer. You just have to be patient. You will be contacted via PM by an Admin Lead when you are accepted/declined.
thanx fetus i applied. hey will they tell us if dont accept us?
Auntie sindy

I applied back in...October? I think? And I haven't heard anything yet.

Lord Angel of Shadows- Someone told me that they will PM you with their decision, be it accepting or declining.

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Geminai Mistario
Auntie sindy
When they are done reviewing it. Could be a day, could be a week, could be a month, could be longer. You just have to be patient. You will be contacted via PM by an Admin Lead when you are accepted/declined.

Thank you!
I'll be patient, as I have the time.
I know this may sound stupid but does being a mod cost you anything in real life?
xXLegna of DrakenXx
I know this may sound stupid but does being a mod cost you anything in real life?

No. Being a mod is actually just you donating your time to gaia and volunteering to assist the community in any way that is asked of you.
BlueAltitude
xXLegna of DrakenXx

No. Being a mod is actually just you donating your time to gaia and volunteering to assist the community in any way that is asked of you.

thanks smile
xXLegna of DrakenXx
BlueAltitude
xXLegna of DrakenXx

thanks smile

No problem. smile
Sweet n Leo
IE is frankly evil, unfortunately if you can't use another browser to apply you're not going to be able to. It sucks, but it's life.

----

XxIMaverickIxX - I would serious suggest not doing anything drastic to boost your count. If you've less than 300 posts that's a sign you're not ready to apply this time around. They'll be open again in the future.

thanks for the advice because i was going around trying to boost up my count of posts like crazy. I didnt get enough time to make the forum posts necessary. Maybe the next time around, ill get the job done...Thanks a lot .

Feral Fatcat

I have a question...In applying to assist as a mod at some point should you feel the need to stop...How would you go about this? You see I live in England and I am unsure how this may effect me however I would like to assist...Do you have any advice before I apply?

Quotable Sex Symbol

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I see no specific question here,but just know that there are many moderators that volunteer their time for this site all across the map.
I personally know one that is from Iceland.

If you want suggestions as to what to place on your application,I am afraid that cannot be disclosed.

EDIT:
And if you need to stop to take a potty break or something,you can take a pause.
There is no save button for the application.
3nodding

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
argent_darkangel
I have a question...In applying to assist as a mod at some point should you feel the need to stop...How would you go about this? You see I live in England and I am unsure how this may effect me however I would like to assist...Do you have any advice before I apply?

You mean quit modding? It's pretty simple. If you decide to while in training you'd just need to tell your mentor. If you decide to quit after finishing training and finishing the mod team, you just have to send an email. You'll know where to if you make it in.

If you quit modding for any reason (I've done so three times now. biggrin Obviously not one now) you may be able to come back. They'll give you information for who you'd contact if you needed to do that.

Mods literally are from all over the world. Phillipines, Japan, UK, America, Canada ... I'm sure I'm missing a few but I was one of the weird Asian ones when I was on the team. I think the only one in Japan actually.

Don't worry about timezone being an issue. If you have the time to dedicate to the site, it won't matter when.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff