Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Citizen

13,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My application got rejected in November, I think I may have improved on what I was told to improve on, but when I went to apply again, it told me that I cant as I have already been rejected

Rooker's Waifu

Questionable Noob

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sparx_the_fairy_princess
My application got rejected in November, I think I may have improved on what I was told to improve on, but when I went to apply again, it told me that I cant as I have already been rejected

As of right now, you can't reapply to be a moderator if you've been rejected. I think they are working on it so you can in the future.

svveatpunk's Wife

Spirited Elder

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
ok i have a question since i just applied yesturday, how long does it take before they get back to us? and i also noticed people got warnings and i haven got none.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I believe they have answered your question on the FAQ. Make sure to read it carefully before asking a question sweatdrop

Romantic Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Dark-Knight-Israfeli
ok i have a question since i just applied yesturday, how long does it take before they get back to us? and i also noticed people got warnings and i haven got none.
It could take up to months for you to get a reply. You can check the status of your application by clicking the link once more. For example: "Awaiting Review"

Enduring Gaian

Seeing as several applications are taken in on a daily basis yours i'm assuming is put at the bottom of a big list. I would check back every few days on the status, but don't look every 10 minutes. Just kick back, relax and be the same gaian you would be if you were a moderator.

Profitable Consumer

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Mkay I feel dumb asking, but all you do is enter your first and last name and password... That seems really easy, or hard... oh my little head hurts

Precious Nerd

-Cotton Swabs-
Mkay I feel dumb asking, but all you do is enter your first and last name and password... That seems really easy, or hard... oh my little head hurts

If you are entering the above information and the page is simply refreshing, use a different browser like FF. There is more to it then that ^^

Sparkly Conventioneer

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
When I checked today it said i cannot apply because my account is CURRENTLY banned. But as you can see, I am posting right now? Is anyone else getting this error

Dapper Lunatic

A Purple Duckie
When I checked today it said i cannot apply because my account is CURRENTLY banned. But as you can see, I am posting right now? Is anyone else getting this error
I am too, but I think it may be that they placed a block on the ability to apply if you get that message.

Sparkly Conventioneer

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Veras Gunn
A Purple Duckie
I am too, but I think it may be that they placed a block on the ability to apply if you get that message.

Well that is disappointing, and quite an odd message to use lol

Thank you
User Image

Hi there.

I would very much love to be a moderator.

But when I went to apply, it said this:
"Sorry, you may not apply to be a moderator because your account is currently banned!"

What does this mean?

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
The wording is off. It means that your account has been banned before on Gaia so you can't currently apply. If you'd like more info you can PM any moderator about it smile

I'm unsure why it says "currently" since if it were currently... you wouldn't be applying on the account. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff