Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lililooloo2
wow o.o a month? thats really long x.x
but dont you ever get a thought in your brain that if you dont check in like 5-10 mins the spot might open up and someone else will take it? ><

Sure, I did. But checking multiple times per day was something I really didn't want to do. I knew that as long as I kept checking every once in a while, I would eventually get a slot.
oh okay thanks for your help
ill tell you how it goes

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
where's the application form so i can apply?
CooCoo4Puffs
where's the application form so i can apply?
We can't tell you that razz Please go read the FAQ located on Page 1, 2nd post. The application is provided there.
the application official website gives you complete access whcih can't be given. go to the 2nd post and it will give you a direct link.

Tipsy Fairy

Read through the first page of this thread...the link is there. Gaia has asked that we not just give it to you, you have to find it yourself.
The link is in the FAQ in the beginning of this thread, like it's already been stated. If you don't see it, perhaps read through it again more carefully.
admin
  • Q: I have previous warnings, will this count against me?

A: If you have too many warnings you may not be able to apply. If you're unsure about how many warnings you have you can contact any moderator for more information.

• What if I've had accounts banned in the past. That doesn't count right?

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Hygienic 200
    Killer Sheepy
    admin
    Q: I have previous warnings, will this count against me?

A: If you have too many warnings you may not be able to apply. If you're unsure about how many warnings you have you can contact any moderator for more information.

What if I've had accounts banned in the past. That doesn't count right?

If you've been banned before then that'll fall under the same thing. If you've been banned before, yes it will almost definitely count against you.
    Sweet n Leo
    Killer Sheepy
    admin
    Q: I have previous warnings, will this count against me?

What if I've had accounts banned in the past. That doesn't count right?

If you've been banned before then that'll fall under the same thing. If you've been banned before, yes it will almost definitely count against you.

:// That's so unfair! So there's no chance for me?
    I mean I'm not doing anything wrong anymore..

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Dragon's Path 500
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    Gaia understands that users learn from their mistakes and change over time. RECENT bans almost guarantee a user won't even be allowed to see the NDA to apply. If it's not a recent one though, after time (a fair amount of time) they may consider re-evaluating you and allowing you to apply.
    It's pretty recent though.
    So I guess that'll never happen. But I plan on staying here for a long time so maybe..
    Well thanks for answering. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces