Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Reiko Iwamaru
Kirito Soloer Fallen
Excuse me I need help! When I was in towns 2 I was suddenly disconnected with a message saying "You have been disconnected by a moderator or member of staff. This is just a warning."

I just joined in towns 2, I didnt troll or did anything wrong, I was equipping my "box" item and pretending to spy on other people.

I didnt know but, IS THERE A RULE IN GAIA THAT YOU CANT BE A BOX? THEN REMOVE THAT ITEM IN THE MARKETPLACE >:L

your all being racist to me crying

Just because this place has moderators in it doesn't mean the post you have is going to get answered. It's actually considered kind of rude to post things like this in here. It's always best to make your own thread and ask this kind of question.

It means you got kicked out of the flash space: it's a system that's designed to kick out trolls/hackers/bots. Were you also using the chat function? It's possible you might have said something that triggered the anti-hacker/bot/troll system in towns that got you kicked. There's no rule that says that you can't be a box, but there is a rule in which you cannot dress your avatars to suggest sexual activity (that's sexually explicit content and earns you a warning)
Also, Gaia doesn't tolerate racism either. I'm pretty sure a user being racist towards another user is a form of trolling, and can be reported.

But nonetheless, if you're curious as to why you were kicked from the flash space, you should PM a moderator and ask.

I just joined towns 2, I didnt even use the chat box yet, I just used emoticons, And I dont see the box item is a troll/sexual(lol). Then after 1 min I was kicked by a thundering lightning(literally).

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Kirito Soloer Fallen
Reiko Iwamaru
Kirito Soloer Fallen
Excuse me I need help! When I was in towns 2 I was suddenly disconnected with a message saying "You have been disconnected by a moderator or member of staff. This is just a warning."

I just joined in towns 2, I didnt troll or did anything wrong, I was equipping my "box" item and pretending to spy on other people.

I didnt know but, IS THERE A RULE IN GAIA THAT YOU CANT BE A BOX? THEN REMOVE THAT ITEM IN THE MARKETPLACE >:L

Just because this place has moderators in it doesn't mean the post you have is going to get answered. It's actually considered kind of rude to post things like this in here. It's always best to make your own thread and ask this kind of question.

It means you got kicked out of the flash space: it's a system that's designed to kick out trolls/hackers/bots. Were you also using the chat function? It's possible you might have said something that triggered the anti-hacker/bot/troll system in towns that got you kicked. There's no rule that says that you can't be a box, but there is a rule in which you cannot dress your avatars to suggest sexual activity (that's sexually explicit content and earns you a warning)
Also, Gaia doesn't tolerate racism either. I'm pretty sure a user being racist towards another user is a form of trolling, and can be reported.

But nonetheless, if you're curious as to why you were kicked from the flash space, you should PM a moderator and ask.

I just joined towns 2, I didnt even use the chat box yet, I just used emoticons, And I dont see the box item is a troll/sexual(lol). Then after 1 min I was kicked by a thundering lightning(literally).

Using the emoticon feature still kind of counts as a chat thing, but I can see why you were kicked: often bots or spammers will spam-use emoticons. You just using only emoticons most likely triggered the anti-bot/spammer/hacker/troll system and you got kicked.

The "thundering lightning" is a system used by the admins to kick out those who are using the feature to cause mischief inside the flash spaces, such as spam bots.
Anyway, you're more than welcome to just PM any moderator through the link ["View Forum Moderators"] to find out the full reason why you got kicked from there. This forum is pretty much user-ran and me, being a normal user, can't go to the full extent of helping since I am of no mod position. Good luck though.

Dangerous Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Reiko Iwamaru
Kirito Soloer Fallen
Reiko Iwamaru
Kirito Soloer Fallen

Using the emoticon feature still kind of counts as a chat thing, but I can see why you were kicked: often bots or spammers will spam-use emoticons. You just using only emoticons most likely triggered the anti-bot/spammer/hacker/troll system and you got kicked.

The "thundering lightning" is a system used by the admins to kick out those who are using the feature to cause mischief inside the flash spaces, such as spam bots.
Anyway, you're more than welcome to just PM any moderator through the link ["View Forum Moderators"] to find out the full reason why you got kicked from there. This forum is pretty much user-ran and me, being a normal user, can't go to the full extent of helping since I am of no mod position. Good luck though.

Thank's for clearing that up for me.

Lonely Demigod

12,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
admin
You may not know how many reports you have made, but when we review your application, your report history is reviewed and we will verify both the quantity and quality of your reports.

Does this mean "you can't know" or "you might not know"?
Sight Ninja
admin
You may not know how many reports you have made, but when we review your application, your report history is reviewed and we will verify both the quantity and quality of your reports.

Might not. You are allowed to PM a moderator and ask. smile

Lonely Demigod

12,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
mcm
Sight Ninja
admin

Okay, thank you. I already know how many I have, I was just curious. Somebody told me I can't and referenced that wording. I proceeded to say...that wording was misleading as it could be taken two ways. Thank you for clearing that up.

13,225 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sight Ninja
mcm
Sight Ninja
admin

Okay, thank you. I already know how many I have, I was just curious. Somebody told me I can't and referenced that wording. I proceeded to say...that wording was misleading as it could be taken two ways. Thank you for clearing that up.

Also, If you try to Apply, If you fail to meet any of the criteria, It will tell you why. It will tell you how many reports you have, and how many you need.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

User ImageUser Image

I am the Fire Lucario, forever cursed by his flames

I know I haven't made enough reports to apply but in the training to be a moderator, does the teaching include learning about the site's code? Could moderators help clean bugs or fix problems on Gaia?

(Mainly asking because I'm interested in fixing guilds but doesn't have enough knowledge to do so)

I am loved by my trainer. She is the only one that can touch me
WinterRainRose

User Image

doki's Partner

Healing Possum

Zancuno

User ImageUser Image

I am the Fire Lucario, forever cursed by his flames

I know I haven't made enough reports to apply but in the training to be a moderator, does the teaching include learning about the site's code? Could moderators help clean bugs or fix problems on Gaia?

(Mainly asking because I'm interested in fixing guilds but doesn't have enough knowledge to do so)

I am loved by my trainer. She is the only one that can touch me
WinterRainRose

User Image

Fixing bugs is not part of the moderator job description.

Depending on what level of moderator they are, moderators handle things such as thread move requests, ToS violation, Abuse and Harassment cases, and Hacking and Scamming cases.

Anything to do with site features and functionality is handled by developers and other paid staff.
ThugSideV2
What is the number to gaiaonline ? Or maybe you can help me recently my phone was damaged and replaced and I had 2 step verification Enabled and I can't sign into my account I know the Email to the account the password everything about the account but can't provide the token for the login, is there anyway you can help me gain access to my account?

the best thing to do is to use the current acct and file a ticket in the help center, no one in this forum can really help you as this is the application for a moderator forum
i am fairly sure that mods would also direct you to the help center to let an admin take care of it
Sweet n Leo
Pretty much anything on Gaia you do gives you gold. But people applying just to get gold isn't something we really want.

where do i find the app to fill out

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

Lord Raiza Wolfthorn

It's on the first page. Re-read the first two posts again carefully and you'll find it. 3nodding
Toriki-chi
Lord Raiza Wolfthorn

It's on the first page. Re-read the first two posts again carefully and you'll find it. 3nodding

Kk thank you

Witty Trash

11,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
This 100 total reports requirement is quite tedious for me to perform considering how there's not really many TOS breaking threads running around in the forums. For me at least.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff