Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
I know it was a while back since you've posted this but did you try clearing your cookies?

Walk me through it and they will be deleted.
First off, which browser are you using ATM?

Unicorn

Cresandra

Firefox

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra

Firefox
All right, for Firefox go to:

Tools>Options>Click on Privacy Tab>Remove Individual Cookies>Remove All Cookies.

While you are there, make sure your third party cookies are enabled.
Tools>Options>Click on Privacy Tab>Firefox Will: Use Custom Settings For History

Make sure Enable Third-Party Cookies is check marked and saved.

Unicorn

Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra

Firefox

Tools>Options>Click on Privacy Tab>Remove Individual Cookies>Remove All Cookies.

Tools>Options>Click on Privacy Tab>Firefox Will: Use Custom Settings For History

Then what?

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra

Firefox

Then what?
Try it again and see if it works.

Unicorn

Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra

Firefox

Then what?

nope Either I get signed out, so i leave the cookie for gaia, then I get the same thing. Nothing has changed.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra

Firefox

Then what?

nope Either I get signed out, so i leave the cookie for gaia, then I get the same thing. Nothing has changed.
When you delete cookies/browsing history, you are repumping your browser with new information. Which is why you're being signed out.

Cookies are the reason why the site doesn't take as long to load the next time you load the page, because it already has everything memorized and written down for Gaia, which could also be a reason why you are experiencing problems with the application.

Just curious though, did you get in trouble at all on Gaia on this account?

Unicorn

Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra

Then what?

When you delete cookies/browsing history, you are repumping your browser with new information. Which is why you're being signed out.

Cookies are the reason why the site doesn't take as long to load the next time you load the page, because it already has everything memorized and written down for Gaia, which could also be a reason why you are experiencing problems with the application.

Not that I know no

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra

Then what?

Not that I know no

Okay.

Hmm... so you did delete ALL Gaiaonline Cookies and retried the app page and it still isn't working?

Unicorn

Cresandra
nope

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
nope
sweatdrop Well then. I'm all out of options. But if I think of anymore I'll run them by you.

Unicorn

Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
nope
sweatdrop Well then. I'm all out of options. But if I think of anymore I'll run them by you.
Is it because they have my name down wrong? is that the case? I scroll all the way down on the forum, click the box, put my name, then my password and it won't work

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
Cresandra
nope
Is it because they have my name down wrong? is that the case? I scroll all the way down on the forum, click the box, put my name, then my password and it won't work
I don't see how that could be a possible reason why you're getting an error.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Volcanic DeathEater

When you put your real name down on the list, do not place the semicolon in between your first and last name.

For example, do not do this:
(using your username as an example Volcanic being your first name and DeathEater being your last, but use your REAL NAME for the application.)
Volcanic;DeathEater
; <--- is not a character in a name.

Instead, do this:
Volcanic DeathEater

And just in case you have special characters in your real name, try putting your name in without those special characters, just put in letters.
That should fix your problem.

Just as an example, if your name was
Volcanic Death'Eater or Volcanic Death-Eater, try just putting it in as Volcanic DeathEater

Unicorn

Cresandra

How do I delete cookies for Internet explorer and google chrome?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff