Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unicorn

I don't know if it's because of me typing my name in wrong or my password in wrong but it still won't let me get pass the first page emo

[K!ng]'s Partner

Omnipresent Elder

Volcanic DeathEater
I don't know if it's because of me typing my name in wrong or my password in wrong but it still won't let me get pass the first page emo

If your using IE, that can cause a problem.

Unicorn

coldheartedangel
Volcanic DeathEater

No I've used IE, Chrome and Firefox. Nothing works. I'm typing my name in correctly as well as my password. I don't know what's wrong. Are they not excepting??

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Volcanic DeathEater
coldheartedangel
Volcanic DeathEater

No I've used IE, Chrome and Firefox. Nothing works. I'm typing my name in correctly as well as my password. I don't know what's wrong. Are they not excepting??

I just tried to apply and it's working for me (I use Firefox). It might be a long shot, but check to see if your browsers have been set to accept third party cookies.

Unicorn

I give up. I can't do it. nothing anyone has given me has even remotely worked.

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Volcanic DeathEater

Question, besides including your name and password are you also clicking the check mark box agreeing to the MNDA?

Unicorn

Simply Angle
Volcanic DeathEater

Question, besides including your name and password are you also clicking the check mark box agreeing to the MNDA?

Yes I first click the little box agreeing to it. Then I type in my first and last name, then my password. I don't know if it's the way I type my name or what but it keeps telling me to make sure I spelt everything correctly.

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Volcanic DeathEater
Simply Angle
Volcanic DeathEater

Yes I first click the little box agreeing to it. Then I type in my first and last name, then my password. I don't know if it's the way I type my name or what but it keeps telling me to make sure I spelt everything correctly.

How are you putting in your name?
I'll use my username instead of my real name as an example.
Simply;Angle
Simply Angle

Unicorn

Simply Angle
Volcanic DeathEater
Simply Angle
Volcanic DeathEater

Simply;Angle
Simply Angle

I've tried putting my real name then my Username.
I've done my name with no caps, with the first letter caped, added my middle name, no spaces
but no go. sad

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Volcanic DeathEater
Simply Angle
Volcanic DeathEater
Simply Angle
Volcanic DeathEater

Simply;Angle
Simply Angle

I've done my name with no caps, with the first letter caped, added my middle name, no spaces
but no go. sad

Try your real name but have it look like this First;Last include the ; that's in between.

Unicorn

Simply Angle
Volcanic DeathEater
Simply Angle
Volcanic DeathEater
Simply Angle
Volcanic DeathEater

Simply;Angle
Simply Angle

but no go. sad

Try your real name but have it look like this First;Last include the ; that's in between.

I do but it always says this
Error: Your name may not contain any numbers or special characters. Please try again.

and when I take it out
Error! Please enter your password and check the consent box.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Volcanic DeathEater
I know it was a while back since you've posted this but did you try clearing your cookies?

Unicorn

Cresandra
Volcanic DeathEater
I know it was a while back since you've posted this but did you try clearing your cookies?

Walk me through it and they will be deleted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff