Welcome to Gaia! ::

DekaiKaiden
Please. Forgive me for posting this, but i`m new here, and did not know who I should contact incase there were trouble. Please take a long at this thread:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lifestyle-discussion/willow_t-is-a-slut-shamer/t.82548737/

To make a long story short, an argument has arose between two member, and the possibility of phonographic content being spread via WIllow_ T`s inbox, as well as other concerns which have arisen. I hope that you will deal with this in an appropriate manner, and contact me via inbox. The major parties of this incident are:

"Incredibly Deadly Lisa" ( http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/incredibly-deadly-lisa/34922979/ ).
She is the one that started the thread against Willow.

& her boyfriend "Nightmare Of Moloch" ( http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/nightmare-of-moloch/34172575/ ).

Both me and Willow are relatively new members, and we both enjoy being here very much. I am handing this information out to you in hopes that something will be done about this. And if not, then I am afraid that we will have to leave this forum.

Please report the thread and then do not reply to it. She is trying to get a rise out of you.

Also, this thread is for moderator application questions, and is not supposed to be used as a chat thread

Malevolent Gaian

x-2ToXic-x
Ummm well so i want to be anything. Assistance moderate, etc

That's great that you want to help out the site more. We really need more users like yourself. Please be sure to read the first couple of posts on the first page of this thread, as it will detail what will be required of you to submit an application to become a moderator. This application is only to apply for the position of Gaia Online Moderator. There is no way at this time to apply to become a Forum Assistant, as they are chosen by the staff when they are needed from candidates that they feel would perform excellently at their job.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

x-2ToXic-x
Mashed Potato Jones
x-2ToXic-x
Ummm well so i want to be anything. Assistance moderate, etc

That's great that you want to help out the site more. We really need more users like yourself. Please be sure to read the first couple of posts on the first page of this thread, as it will detail what will be required of you to submit an application to become a moderator. This application is only to apply for the position of Gaia Online Moderator. There is no way at this time to apply to become a Forum Assistant, as they are chosen by the staff when they are needed from candidates that they feel would perform excellently at their job.

i did the reporting stuff now what

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            If you're wanting to become a Forum Assistant,
            all that you can do is constantly report violations (such as misplaced threads)
            and hope that a moderator or staff member recommends that you get the position.
            Like Mashed Potato Jones said, there is no application to become an FA,
            but if you wish to become a mod, you must first qualify to apply.
            Reread the first two posts of this thread to see how to qualify to apply.

Dapper Lunatic

There's something I've been wondering recently. I used to be a moderator, went through the application, went through all of the necessary stages, and moderated for a few months then decided to quit a few years ago. Recently, because of the response time to reports in the gaming discussion forum, I've been considering coming a moderator again, however I am unclear if that would mean I would have to apply and go through the whole shindig all over again. Is there anyone who is apart of the staff here that can tell me what exactly I would need to do to get back in?

Malevolent Gaian

Veras Gunn
There's something I've been wondering recently. I used to be a moderator, went through the application, went through all of the necessary stages, and moderated for a few months then decided to quit a few years ago. Recently, because of the response time to reports in the gaming discussion forum, I've been considering coming a moderator again, however I am unclear if that would mean I would have to apply and go through the whole shindig all over again. Is there anyone who is apart of the staff here that can tell me what exactly I would need to do to get back in?

I would recommend that you PM one of the admin about this issue directly, as they will be the ones to talk to when it comes to becoming a moderator again, I believe. I think the best person to contact would be Zero Omega, but I'm sure any one of the admin would be able to direct you in the right direction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff