Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you tk application? 4laugh

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

DeynieDan
Do you tk application? 4laugh

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            Applications are almost always open to be submitted.
            If you meet the qualifications to apply, you may locate the link supplied on the first page and submit your app. 3nodding
            If you don't meet the qualifications, the application won't allow you to apply.

Skilled Genius

cosplaying is my life
Q: Do I have to report a certain number of ToS violations to apply?
No it's 300 posts, period.
Q: Do I have to have a certain number of posts to apply?
A: Yes, you do need to have at least 300. If you don't have that many then please don't spam to boost your count. When checking applications your post history is reviewed and if it's just spam it will not look good.

And 100 reports in 6 months.
Q: Do I have to report a certain number of ToS violations to apply?
A: Yes, you need to have reported at least 100 ToS violations (at least 50 must be Forum reports - the other 50 can be Forum, Towns, PM, etc.) within the last 6 months to qualify. You may not know how many reports you have made, but when we review your application, your report history is reviewed and we will verify both the quantity and quality of your reports.
And it's really not that hard either. You can easily file 10 reports a day from the forums, people have a lot of over-sized signatures (not including all the misplaced threads). If you do the math 10 reports a day x 10 days, that's 100 reports right there in less than two full weeks.

Newbie Noob

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
wish u all best of luck

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

I submitted an application to become a mod in August and I was just wondering will the staff let me know if I am or am not accepted.User Image

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Caeli
User Image

I submitted an application to become a mod in August and I was just wondering will the staff let me know if I am or am not accepted.User Image

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            Yes, they'll let you know either way. 3nodding
            Last I heard, the admin are trying to update the training program for the new mods,
            so that might be holding up the review process a little bit. sweatdrop
            Here is a question that was asked at a recent (8/20) Ask the Admin session:
            Zero Omega
            Quote:
            When is the next round of mod hiring?
            Probably not anytime soon, we're still looking at how to improve the training program and make it easier and more efficient for everyone involved. That being said, we would like to try and get one ASAP.

In the last round, I unfortunately was not accepted, but was allowed to reapply right after,
            as they said I did have some potential to becoming a mod.
            If you don't make it, they'll kindly point to areas you can improve upon if you decide to try again,
            and obviously, they'll let you know if you've been accepted and let you know when training begins. 3nodding

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
Crystal Sparda
Caeli
User Image

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            Last I heard, the admin are trying to update the training program for the new mods,
            Zero Omega
            Quote:
            Probably not anytime soon, we're still looking at how to improve the training program and make it easier and more efficient for everyone involved. That being said, we would like to try and get one ASAP.

In the last round, I unfortunately was not accepted, but was allowed to reapply right after,
            If you don't make it, they'll kindly point to areas you can improve upon if you decide to try again,
            and obviously, they'll let you know if you've been accepted and let you know when training begins. 3nodding

User Image

Thanks for the tips and it is good to know that they let you know where you can improve. Lets hope we both get accepted User Image

Loving Elder

Caeli
Crystal Sparda
Caeli
User Image

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            Zero Omega
            Quote:

User Image

Thanks for the tips and it is good to know that they let you know where you can improve. Lets hope we both get accepted User Image
Yeah I too was told that I didn't qualify but I did reapply when the time passed and that was in Feb of this year. Just gotta be patient and keep reporting while you wait for a response.
I applied for a position as a moderator and was denied due to the fact I was being dumb and said I 'hacked' Gaia accounts(was young and stupid..>-< wink .

This was 1-2 years ago and I believe either on this avi or another..Would they really hold something that long in the past against me?

Malevolent Gaian

XxKikyouChanxX
I applied for a position as a moderator and was denied due to the fact I was being dumb and said I 'hacked' Gaia accounts(was young and stupid..>-< wink .

This was 1-2 years ago and I believe either on this avi or another..Would they really hold something that long in the past against me?

It all depends. It certainly wouldn't look good on your account come review time, but there really isn't a way for us to really know how it will be weighed against us. Your best bet would be to ask about it. If you want it answered more privately, then you'll want to PM Zero Omega, though expect a bit of a wait on this one as he's a very busy person. If you want something a bit quicker, then you can always inquire about it at the Ask the Admin tomorrow, but do note that your question may be answered out in the open for anyone to read.
Mashed Potato Jones
XxKikyouChanxX

It all depends. It certainly wouldn't look good on your account come review time, but there really isn't a way for us to really know how it will be weighed against us. Your best bet would be to ask about it. If you want it answered more privately, then you'll want to PM Zero Omega, though expect a bit of a wait on this one as he's a very busy person. If you want something a bit quicker, then you can always inquire about it at the Ask the Admin tomorrow, but do note that your question may be answered out in the open for anyone to read.

Yeah, I applied back in 2009 to be exact. xD Thanks for the answer

Edit: I actually made a joke about hacking Gaia Online accounts, as I started to remember it.
I submitted an application and it shows that the NDA agreement again.

Do I have to resubmit?

[K!ng]'s Partner

Omnipresent Elder

ChibixUsa

Do I have to resubmit?

Not necessarily.
There was a glitch in the system that lets people see the NDA even after they have applied. If you filled out the application completely then you are fine =)
coldheartedangel
ChibixUsa

Do I have to resubmit?

Not necessarily.
There was a glitch in the system that lets people see the NDA even after they have applied. If you filled out the application completely then you are fine =)

I did resubmit it again just to be safe, though. I do hope they don't get too upset with that fact. I also was told site moderators, let alone perhaps any sort of moderator can check on the mod application statues.

It shows the 'thanks for your application' screen when I click submit

Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas