Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Tycoon

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
QUESTION: Does a mod have to be online everyday? What if a mod is not able to go online for a month or longer?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Tomi Ang Munting Tindera
QUESTION: Does a mod have to be online everyday? What if a mod is not able to go online for a month or longer?

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            They don't have to be on every single day, but they do need to be active.
            If the mod knows they're going to be unable to perform their duties for a length of time,
            they are required to let the staff know that they're taking a break and their account
            would be turned back into a normal user account until the mod comes back from their break.
            If a mod is gone from their position too long, they're required to be retrained
            in order for the staff to know they're ready to become a mod again.
            Moderators are expected to be active and not just work for a few days, then take long breaks frequently.

Business Tycoon

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Crystal Sparda
Tomi Ang Munting Tindera

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            They don't have to be on every single day, but they do need to be active.
            If the mod knows they're going to be unable to perform their duties for a length of time,
            they are required to let the staff know that they're taking a break and their account
            would be turned back into a normal user account until the mod comes back from their break.
            If a mod is gone from their position too long, they're required to be retrained
            in order for the staff to know they're ready to become a mod again.
            Moderators are expected to be active and not just work for a few days, then take long breaks frequently.

thanks alot ma'am! emotion_yatta

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Is there another way to find out how many reports I have without applying?

I only have three months on the account, but I might be halfway to report quota. I know that if you apply and are rejected(which I will be due to account age) and I don't want to make myself wait even longer than I should have to.

Should I wait until the 6 month mark?

Malevolent Gaian

Jackie Trade

I only have three months on the account, but I might be halfway to report quota. I know that if you apply and are rejected(which I will be due to account age) and I don't want to make myself wait even longer than I should have to.

If you ever want to get a total of your reports without having to open the application, you can always PM a moderator for that information. You can find a list of moderators at the top of any forum page, under the "View Forum Moderators" link.

If I recall correctly, it will not even let you apply now if your account doesn't meet the minimum requirements. But, it is is best to wait until your account is six months old before you apply.

Girl-Crazy Werewolf

Mashed Potato Jones
Jackie Trade

If you ever want to get a total of your reports without having to open the application, you can always PM a moderator for that information. You can find a list of moderators at the top of any forum page, under the "View Forum Moderators" link.

If I recall correctly, it will not even let you apply now if your account doesn't meet the minimum requirements. But, it is is best to wait until your account is six months old before you apply.

I see. That makes it easy.

As for that, I just wanted to make sure. Thank you so much! <3

Fashionable Conversationalist

6,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Do I have to be 18 to be a Forum assistant as well?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Voicemails

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            No, you do not.

6,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Crystal Sparda
Voicemails

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            No, you do not.

How hold do you have to be then?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Voicemails

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            You must be older than 13 to be eligible to become a forum assistant.
            FAs only move threads in their assigned forum, so they aren't required to deal with
            the mature and adult-themed content that mods deal with on a daily basis,
            so there isn't as much of an age requirement to becoming an FA.

6,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Crystal Sparda
Voicemails

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            You must be older than 13 to be eligible to become a forum assistant.
            FAs only move threads in their assigned forum, so they aren't required to deal with
            the mature and adult-themed content that mods deal with on a daily basis,
            so there isn't as much of an age requirement to becoming an FA.

Okay. (:
Thanks!

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Healing Light 2107
Hey!!! I have a question. How do you delete your account?

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════
            This thread is mainly for asking questions related to mod applications.
            Next time, if you wish to ask something not related to the application process,
            you may create a thread in the Questions & Assistance forum.
            There isn't a way to delete your account, but you may go through the process of closing your account.
            You may go here to create a ticket to close your account.
            From the subject options, choose "General Account Inquiry",
            then make the topic "Account Status" and the sub-topic "Delete My Account".
            After doing that, you need to fill in the rest of the form and submit it.

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hi, I just submitted my application and it gave me a message that my application was indeed submitted. However, because my computer's having issues, I'm just a wee bit paranoid. When I went back to the first page and clicked "apply," it did not say I had already submitted an application, but instead had the beginning part set up. I could contact a moderator, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a definitive answer as to whether the latter part is normal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff