Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

So if you become a moderator you have the ability to do all of that, but you're still able to do what you normally did before you became one, correct?

Examples are like...
Roleplaying
Hanging around in Towns
Ect.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Naiari Pandai
So if you become a moderator you have the ability to do all of that, but you're still able to do what you normally did before you became one, correct?

Examples are like...
Roleplaying
Hanging around in Towns
Ect.

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
          ╒═════════════════════════
            Yes, you may do all your other every day activities as well. 3nodding

Anxious Lunatic

Crystal Sparda

Yay, then I'm interrested. Now all I need to do is get 100 valid reports > <

Tipsy Man-Lover

Could anyone explain what this means when I went to go fill out the forum?

"Sorry, you must have filed at least 100 total reports, 50 of which MUST be in non-Flash areas, in the last six months in order to apply."

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Drinkable Putty

"Sorry, you must have filed at least 100 total reports, 50 of which MUST be in non-Flash areas, in the last six months in order to apply."

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
            You need to have reported 100 separate rule violations on the site,
            and at least half of which need to be violations in forums or
            areas of the site that aren't a flash world (zOMG!, Towns, Virtual Hollywood, etc).
            If you haven't made at least 100 reports in the last 6 months, you cannot apply.
            Violations are somewhat easy to find, such as misplaced threads,
            spamming, password phishing, signatures over the maximum limit;
            The list can go on and on, so it is best to read the Rules and Guidelines
            for each forum you visit, as well as the basic site rules.
            If you come across something you know is a violation, you can report it.
burning_eyes

Tipsy Man-Lover

Crystal Sparda
Drinkable Putty

Ϲ ʀ ʏ s т Α ʟ ♥ ◕ ω ◕
            You need to have reported 100 separate rule violations on the site,
            and at least half of which need to be violations in forums or
            areas of the site that aren't a flash world (zOMG!, Towns, Virtual Hollywood, etc).
            If you haven't made at least 100 reports in the last 6 months, you cannot apply.
            Violations are somewhat easy to find, such as misplaced threads,
            spamming, password phishing, signatures over the maximum limit;
            The list can go on and on, so it is best to read the Rules and Guidelines
            for each forum you visit, as well as the basic site rules.
            If you come across something you know is a violation, you can report it.

Cool, thanks so much!
What if you fit all the qualifications for being a Moderator but your account isnt 6 months old? I quit for a while and my account was more then 6 months but unfortunately I can't remember my account's log in.
GlowbaII
What if you fit all the qualifications for being a Moderator but your account isnt 6 months old? I quit for a while and my account was more then 6 months but unfortunately I can't remember my account's log in.

You must meet the requirements on the account you use to apply, which must be what you consider your "Main" account.
Kamirose
JxSparrow7
I know this may sound foolish, but how do you apply to be an assistant moderator?

Moderator Assistants are a step in the training process -- you can't apply to just be an assistant.

Ok , How do you get to that step ?
How do you set yourself up to go in the direction to be a Mod Assistant ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff