Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I recently bought $5 worth of GC and bought a purrsonification bundle and a sweet reminder. Since the bundle was on sale for 349 and sweet reminder was 149 and enough extra cash, it doesn't make any sense to me as to why I don't have a sweet reminder in my inventory. My Gcash shows the amount it would be if I had lost 499gc but I can't find sweet reminder at all in my inventory. Is this some kind of bug? can I get either my GC or the item back?

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Is it listed in your Gaia Cash Purchase History? If it is and you cannot find the item when you search your inventory, you'll need to file a ticket.

Distinct Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Geminai Mistario
Is it listed in your Gaia Cash Purchase History? If it is and you cannot find the item when you search your inventory, you'll need to file a ticket.

For some reason it counted the bundle as it's own 499gc purchase even though that wouldn't be possible

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
System-Exe Conflict
Geminai Mistario

For some reason it counted the bundle as it's own 499gc purchase even though that wouldn't be possible
Then that would be why you can't find the other item... the 2nd purchase would have failed as your GC would not have been enough.

I find it weird that it would charge 499 for the bundle... it's usually nearly $8 or $3.49 (on sale). I don't believe it's ever been $4.99...

Though the reason is different than I originally stated, it is sounding like you still need to file a billing ticket. The price you were charged doesn't sound right.

With the prices currently listed you should have only been charged 483GC for both items.

Distinct Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Geminai Mistario
System-Exe Conflict
Geminai Mistario

Then that would be why you can't find the other item... the 2nd purchase would have failed as your GC would not have been enough.

I find it weird that it would charge 499 for the bundle... it's usually nearly $8 or $3.49 (on sale). I don't believe it's ever been $4.99...

Though the reason is different than I originally stated, it is sounding like you still need to file a billing ticket. The price you were charged doesn't sound right.

With the prices currently listed you should have only been charged 483GC for both items.

Where/how can I do so?

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
System-Exe Conflict
Geminai Mistario
System-Exe Conflict
Geminai Mistario

Where/how can I do so?
You'll need to go to the help center. There is a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page on Gaia that will take you there. On the new page, scroll down until it says "Still need to contact us?" and click the link. File a ticket under "Billing Inquiry".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff