Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Fairy

i got 1 million gold yesterday.& when i logged in today i get the millionair achievement.
the question is : do i have to wait another day till i spend the million for the achievement didn't lost exclaim question

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

no, you dont have to keep it, you can spend it soon as you get the achievement

Adorable Fairy

Twinky Dave
but i heard some complaining about that achievement ..that if u spend the million ...the achievement disappear eek

Dangerous Loiterer

pinkkcandy
Twinky Dave
but i heard some complaining about that achievement ..that if u spend the million ...the achievement disappear eek

The achievement won't disappear; I don't think it's possible for that to happen. When you get other
          achievements, they don't disappear, so why is this one different?

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

pinkkcandy
Twinky Dave
but i heard some complaining about that achievement ..that if u spend the million ...the achievement disappears eek

stare
i got it the other day, spent the money right away and still have it.

WAIT. i do know the glitch. ummmm.. you just have to let the achievement load and ex out of it and you'll be fine, i know if you change the page to quickly when you get the achievement it resets, that did happen to me. but you're fine if you want to spend the money i believe. or if you're still feeling cautious wait a day c:

Adorable Fairy

Twinky Dave
pinkkcandy
Twinky Dave
but i heard some complaining about that achievement ..that if u spend the million ...the achievement disappears eek

stare
i got it the other day, spent the money right away and still have it.

WAIT. i do know the glitch. ummmm.. you just have to let the achievement load and ex out of it and you'll be fine, i know if you change the page to quickly when you get the achievement it resets, that did happen to me. but you're fine if you want to spend the money i believe. or if you're still feeling cautious wait a day c:
ok i guess i wait a day.thx heart

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Caerthakatha
pinkkcandy
Twinky Dave

The achievement won't disappear; I don't think it's possible for that to happen. When you get other

i dont know why but i do know this one does disappear. i had to get the millionaire achievement three times before it actually stayed... i can't believe i already forgot about it sweatdrop

Adorable Fairy

Caerthakatha
pinkkcandy
Twinky Dave

because of a glitch i heard sweatdrop

Adorable Fairy

Twinky Dave
Caerthakatha
pinkkcandy
Twinky Dave

i dont know why but i do know this one does disappear. i had to get the millionaire achievement three times before it actually stayed... i can't believe i already forgot about it sweatdrop
so what did u do the third time so it stayed neutral

Dangerous Loiterer

Twinky Dave
Caerthakatha
pinkkcandy
Twinky Dave

Strange. I wonder whether Gaia's tried fixing it yet.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

pinkkcandy
Twinky Dave
Caerthakatha
pinkkcandy
Twinky Dave

so what did u do the third time so it stayed neutral

as i said..... some people go to a different page before the achievement has loaded competely, for some reason for some us to keep the achievement you have to ex out of the box or follow the link to your achievement page, if you just go to another page without interacting with the box, it resets, this happened to me personally for my impatience. i think its just one that doesn't continue over for some reason. but it would tell you to keep it for a day if you had to. and i spent mine right away the last time it actually stuck

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Caerthakatha
Twinky Dave
Caerthakatha
pinkkcandy
Twinky Dave

i they're too preoccupied with the supertipsy/megatipsy achievements.. i still dont even have mine after posting in the correct thread to get them unlocked by admins..... so idk. busy bees as always

Adorable Fairy

Twinky Dave
Caerthakatha
Twinky Dave
Caerthakatha
pinkkcandy
Twinky Dave

i they're too preoccupied with the supertipsy/megatipsy achievements.. i still dont even have mine after posting in the correct thread to get them unlocked by admins..... so idk. busy bees as always
thank u again 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces