Welcome to Gaia! ::

I tried to buy stuff from marketplace with this avi. and i tried later with my main account. and both of them get the same message as below:

There were one or more errors while processing your request:
The password you entered does not match our records. Please try again.

can anyone tell me what's wrong? i even try to use other internet browser but I got the same message.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Well, has your password changed at all? If you have an automatic login to your account, you should check to see that your registered email is still the same, and possibly reset your password. If it's still doing it between both your browsers, you may need to check your settings and make sure a 'saved passwords' feature isn't conflicting with you on the marketplace.
Geminai Mistario
Well, has your password changed at all? If you have an automatic login to your account, you should check to see that your registered email is still the same, and possibly reset your password. If it's still doing it between both your browsers, you may need to check your settings and make sure a 'saved passwords' feature isn't conflicting with you on the marketplace.

i log in manually never save my password

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
MRSA 101
Geminai Mistario

i log in manually never save my password

Make sure you are entering it correctly. Sometimes you may think you are putting it in correctly but there may be something off. If you want to be sure, write it in a word document to make sure it is right and then copy and paste it to the login are to be sure it is working

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff