Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have seen gaian's list items for various bundles. They have the pictures, that you click for a quick link to the marketplace. I have not been able to figure that out. Anyone know how? Thank you.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Relena Malin Qwon
I have seen gaian's list items for various bundles. They have the pictures, that you click for a quick link to the marketplace. I have not been able to figure that out. Anyone know how? Thank you.

Something like

User Image?

[url=LINK HERE][img]IMAGE URL[/img][/url]
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon

Something like

User Image?

Yes that is it, but I have never been able to duplicate it. So lets see if I can this with your template:
User Image

did I do it right?

Spoiled Pandahime

Relena Malin Qwon
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon

Something like

User Image?

Yes that is it, but I have never been able to duplicate it. So lets see if I can this with your template:
User Image

did I do it right?
Yep ^^ it works
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon

Something like

User Image?

User Image

did I do it right?
Yep ^^ it works

Sweet! Thank you. I did not know your could combine some of the buttons like that! Thanks!

So:
[url=http://][img][/img][/url]
Perfect!

Spoiled Pandahime

Relena Malin Qwon
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon

Something like

User Image?

User Image

did I do it right?
Yep ^^ it works

Sweet! Thank you. I did not know your could combine some of the buttons like that! Thanks!

So: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Perfect!
Yep ^^ Basically take the link to the MP, put it in the url button and name it anything you want
Then take the image of the item, remove the name you had and put it in that spot in img brackets c:
Instead of seeing the name you'll see the image
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon

Something like

User Image?

User Image

did I do it right?
Yep ^^ it works

Yep ^^ Basically take the link to the MP, put it in the url button and name it anything you want
Then take the image of the item, remove the name you had and put it in that spot in img brackets c:

Got it! Great I have unlock another Gaia Mystery...lol. Btw...love your signature! Who did it?

Spoiled Pandahime

Relena Malin Qwon
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon

User Image

did I do it right?
Yep ^^ it works

Got it! Great I have unlock another Gaia Mystery...lol. Btw...love your signature! Who did it?
I used to have trouble with it all the time and often forgot how to do it
And thank you ^^ I actually don't know who did it, I got it anoned to me ; w;
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon
Angels Alibi
Relena Malin Qwon

User Image

did I do it right?
Yep ^^ it works

I used to have trouble with it all the time and often forgot how to do it
And thank you ^^ I actually don't know who did it, I got it anoned to me ; w;

Dang...well it is amazing! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out