Make it Hurricane: Hurricane
Make it Hurricane: Storm
Make it Hurricane: Drizzle
Make it Hurricane: Little Storm
Make it Hurricane: Cloudy Skies
Make it Hurricane: Clear Skies
Make it Hurricane: Thunder Storm

what do these items do?
edit: what are the differences between these items?

Undead Enchantress

The worse the weather, the higher the payout. Typically, the Hurricane should be the one giving the most gold. You can gauge their potential by how much each level is being sold in the MP.

Spotter

Erynne
The worse the weather, the higher the payout. Typically, the Hurricane should be the one giving the most gold. You can gauge their potential by how much each level is being sold in the MP.

but these cannot be bought from the cash shop right? just the plain Make it Hurricane. So where do these items come from? When you use Make it Hurricane you receive this item?

Undead Enchantress

Wolfpack Gangster
Erynne

but these cannot be bought from the cash shop right? just the plain Make it Hurricane. So where do these items come from? When you use Make it Hurricane you receive this item?

Luck based. Kinda like those chance items that have stages. It looks like this one gives stages and you can open it or just sell it. Two random chances to strike it right for each Make it Hurricane. In other words, you play it twice.

Spotter

Erynne
Wolfpack Gangster
Erynne

Luck based. Kinda like those chance items that have stages. It looks like this one gives stages and you can open it or just sell it. Two random chances to strike it right for each Make it Hurricane. In other words, you play it twice.

I really don't know how chance items works.. anyway so when you open it, it either turns into gold or the next level?

Undead Enchantress

Wolfpack Gangster
Erynne
Wolfpack Gangster
Erynne

I really don't know how chance items works.. anyway so when you open it, it either turns into gold or the next level?
Now that is actually a good question. What I mentioned is one way of Gaia makes these games, but what you mentioned is another way. I apologize, I'm afraid I am not quite sure. I can't afford one to try to see for myself. gonk

Spotter

Erynne
Wolfpack Gangster
Erynne
Wolfpack Gangster
Erynne

Now that is actually a good question. What I mentioned is one way of Gaia makes these games, but what you mentioned is another way. I apologize, I'm afraid I am not quite sure. I can't afford one to try to see for myself. gonk

I see. No problem. Thank you for your help 3nodding

Demonic Phantom

Wolfpack Gangster
To answer your question lets say you buy the rig from the cash shop. You then will click a button that says make it hurricane. This then will give you, by random, one of the levels that you see in the marketplace. You can get sunny which is the lowest payout to hurricane which is the highest. It is all random so sometimes you may win small and sometimes you may win big. You do not go through each level.
It seems like Gaia is making it so people can sell each level on the marketplace, you were not able to do this with make it rain. If you do plan to ever buy one from the mp though just buy the make it rain that does not show what level it is. The people in the MP are overpricing the separate levels

Spotter

Alenthia Sin
Wolfpack Gangster
To answer your question lets say you buy the rig from the cash shop. You then will click a button that says make it hurricane. This then will give you, by random, one of the levels that you see in the marketplace. You can get sunny which is the lowest payout to hurricane which is the highest. It is all random so sometimes you may win small and sometimes you may win big. You do not go through each level.
It seems like Gaia is making it so people can sell each level on the marketplace, you were not able to do this with make it rain. If you do plan to ever buy one from the mp though just buy the make it rain that does not show what level it is. The people in the MP are overpricing the separate levels

I see..

Last question, the description says you could win up to 2 bil gold. Is it impossible to win 2bil with the sunnier version, or the chance is just lower compared to the higher level hurricane? (which means all make it hurricanes can win the same amount of gold, just the chance in winning larger varies) I hope I phrased this question clearly...

Demonic Phantom

Wolfpack Gangster
Alenthia Sin
Wolfpack Gangster

I see..

Last question, the description says you could win up to 2 bil gold. Is it impossible to win 2bil with the sunnier version, or the chance is just lower compared to the higher level hurricane? (which means all make it hurricanes can win the same amount of gold, just the chance in winning larger varies) I hope I phrased this question clearly...

No each one gives a select range of gold i believe. I will try to guesstimate it but only with the hurricane can you win 2bil. These amounts are just guesses I have only tried this generator 3 times and got clear skies, cloudy, and little storm with prizes in those ranges.
Clear skies: 5mil-8mil
Cloudy Skies: 8mil-11mil
Drizzle: 10mil-12mil
Little Storm: 12-14mil
Storm: 14mil-16mil
Thunder Storm: 16mil-i am unsure of how how this goes
Hurricane: most likely 500mil to 2bil.

Spotter

Alenthia Sin
Wolfpack Gangster
Alenthia Sin
Wolfpack Gangster

I see..

No each one gives a select range of gold i believe. I will try to guesstimate it but only with the hurricane can you win 2bil. These amounts are just guesses I have only tried this generator 3 times and got clear skies, cloudy, and little storm with prizes in those ranges.

Thank you, you've been great help 3nodding

Demonic Phantom

Wolfpack Gangster
Alenthia Sin
Wolfpack Gangster
Alenthia Sin
Wolfpack Gangster

I see..

Thank you, you've been great help 3nodding

no problem smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items