Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
I saw that there was another thread asking a different question then the two I'm asking.

1.When will the drawing happen?

2. Can I still purchase the tickets in the market to up my chances of winning? Or is it pointless to buy more?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Royale Smoke
I saw that there was another thread asking a different question then the two I'm asking.

2. Can I still purchase the tickets in the market to up my chances of winning? Or is it pointless to buy more?
We don't really have official word when it will happen or if it has happened and they just haven't granted the prizes yet

second one is up to you
Since no one knows if they drawing has happened or not and if tickets still count it's mainly your call

Conservative Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
Angels Alibi
Royale Smoke

We don't really have official word when it will happen or if it has happened and they just haven't granted the prizes yet

second one is up to you
Since no one knows if they drawing has happened or not and if tickets still count it's mainly your call

Alright :/
Thank you very much for your help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas