Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Fairy

15,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
Hey gaia, question, how come when I spin the wheel and it says I won gold, it takes it from my account. Or is this a gold sink and I am just clueless. lol

Loyal Lionheart

25,350 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
You are paying gold to make the spin, it's just not very clear that you have to do it at first until you take a closer look at the page and find where the prices for the different tiers are~

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Hong-Nan
Hey gaia, question, how come when I spin the wheel and it says I won gold, it takes it from my account. Or is this a gold sink and I am just clueless. lol
You pay to spin
So if the gold you won is less than the amount you played you lose gold overall

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Angels Alibi
Hong-Nan
You pay to spin

Yes, basically. You pay the 50K and then you gain back minus the less. So if you won 34K, you lose - or have "paid" (if you look at it that way) 16K. There are times when you will win more than the 50K you spent, however.
The system does the math for you automatically. (I watched it)

Valiant Jackling

Nyadriel
Angels Alibi
Hong-Nan
You pay to spin

Yes, basically. You pay the 50K and then you gain back minus the less. So if you won 34K, you lose - or have "paid" (if you look at it that way) 16K. There are times when you will win more than the 50K you spent, however.
The system does the math for you automatically. (I watched it)

Just wanted to add that a Level 1 spin costs 50k. Each level gets exponentially more expensive.

Costs are listed under the level buttons within the game

Original Fairy

15,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
Sneaky Gold sink gaia! Doin' it ninja style. Nice!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff