Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Nymph

12,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
You know those items that you buy using Cash to win lots of gold - Example: Golden Piggy Bank... I can't find one of those currently in the cash shop and want to convert my Cash to Gold. sweatdrop *ugh*
Is there an item currently out that I can buy with gcash to get Gold???

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Gwynky
People usually use the term " Gold Gen(erator) "
Due to the unpopularity of them and how badly they were affecting inflation, the staff kind of eased off on making them.
Project Companion should offer a chance at gold -- I'm not sure if it's a choice gen or you randomly get either an item or gold though...

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Divine Nymph

12,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Gwynky
People usually use the term " Gold Gen(erator) "
Due to the unpopularity of them and how badly they were affecting inflation, the staff kind of eased off on making them.
Project Companion should offer a chance at gold -- I'm not sure if it's a choice gen or you randomly get either an item or gold though...

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Thank you, Lady Saxophone! I understand that users don't like them due to the inflation they cause; I just wish Gaia allowed a Cash to Gold converter or gave users the option to purchase straight gold, rather than having us buy something that is essentially useless stare until we purchase something else with it... mad

Toothsome Hoarder

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
The water gem item and the old fishing hole also have gold options.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff