Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, er, I filed a ticket about this roughly five months ago, and I haven't had any sort of a response. I'm a little distressed because I stopped playing for a bit (a year, but the site tells me I'd been inactive for 24 months) and I don't quite remember every detail that the form's asking me. Though, I have appended the ticket and added something that might help (details about one of my few gcash purchases, an item i'd acquired etc.). Will there still be a chance for this to be returned to me?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Nihil Sorcier
Hi, er, I filed a ticket about this roughly five months ago, and I haven't had any sort of a response. I'm a little distressed because I stopped playing for a bit (a year, but the site tells me I'd been inactive for 24 months) and I don't quite remember every detail that the form's asking me. Though, I have appended the ticket and added something that might help (details about one of my few gcash purchases, an item i'd acquired etc.). Will there still be a chance for this to be returned to me?
The wait is about 8 months, so don't worry
it's not like you got skipped
They're just swarmed with tickets
Account Reactivation tickets are, the last I heard, backed up to at least 8 months of wait time...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff