Welcome to Gaia! ::

the first link i hover over on gaia completely disappears (i can't see it or click it) on every single gaia page i go to. then i have to refresh the page and hover over a link i -don't- want, wait for that to disappear and then click the link i do want. how can i fix this ;_;
I'm having the same issues. Links and then post buttons (along with the action list for posts)
It's getting really annoying :l
ClaustrophobicCl0set
I'm having the same issues. Links and then post buttons (along with the action list for posts)
It's getting really annoying :l

yeah i don´t know what it is..a whole post might even disapear and some larger images/gaia formats.. i have no idea how to fix it and it´s only gaia this is happening on for me
Do you have AdBlock Plus? I had the same issue a while ago. The cause was that I had accidentally blocked one of the core scripts on Gaia, though I don't remember which it was now. Open the list of blockable items (either Ctrl+Shift+V, or click the icon to open the drop-down) and unblock any non-tracking/advertising scripts for Gaia.

nalyehe
ClaustrophobicCl0set
~Rzx~282~
Do you have AdBlock Plus? I had the same issue a while ago. The cause was that I had accidentally blocked one of the core scripts on Gaia, though I don't remember which it was now. Open the list of blockable items (either Ctrl+Shift+V, or click the icon to open the drop-down) and unblock any non-tracking/advertising scripts for Gaia.

nalyehe
ClaustrophobicCl0set

oh, okay

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out