Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Member

Hi! I keep attempting to create a clickable link for a journal entry on Gaia for my profile that's basically an "About Me" page. But have had no success.

I'm able to create clickable links like me (that's just a link to Google btw) works yet when I link to this journal entry: http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/?mode=view&post_id=34790999&u=28634887 it won't work. Once I thought I had it, but when I logged out to test it, it took me to the Journal home page not the entry.

I've looked up other ways but with no avail. The only success I've had is first getting a shortened version of the link via google (or whatever URL shortening generator) then do the whole [url(equals)Shortened URL]"About Me" [(slash)url] Which is fine, if that's the only way. But I know there are links that take you directly to the journal entry and not a round about way.

I'm probably skipping over something so simple, so thanks for the help in advance! biggrin (Sorry for the semi wordy post, just wanted to be detailed!)

Blessed Member

Nevermind! I just figured it out! sweatdrop

I bet if I just tried one more thing I would have gotten it before posting this, ah well! Live a little, learn a little.

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Your Journal entry

Just use the [url­=­][­/url]

Does this help?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff