original_effigy
Katikal
I don't have any because I don't care.

QFE

*off topic
Also, how's the quest going?

I have 10k. biggrin

Nice. What's your goal again?
I've got around 30. There's no limit in terms of number. You're just limited by time
I have 8, going to get the ninth one, and stop doing that caroling crap.
Caroling. . ? Could someone please explain to me?
I have 7. blaugh
I do not really have a goal, umm World domination by us kitties perhaps?

Ohh you meant present wise, umm, umm all of them?
Please explain?
Rocwing
Caroling. . ? Could someone please explain to me?

OK. For everyone who's clueless, this is how carolling works:

You go into a store. Any old store. Or into the bank, or the guild building. And you should see a button in the top right that's all red and green and christmasy and says "sing xmas carol". When you click this button, the NPC will say something nice about your singing, and the button will have vanished

You have to wait 10 minutes or so between carols. In this respect, it is very like the halloween trick or treating, only you don't have to be wearing any special items of clothing. Just carol in the nude, if that's what makes you happy.

You have to carol to 5 NPCs (non player characters). There are 9 in total. They are:

Ian
Leon (the guard at the first guild screen)
Agatha
Edmund
Moira
Vanessa
Merideth
Sasha
Ruby

After you have carolled to 5 NPCs, the 5th one will give you a gift, specially labelled from them (xmas gift from edmund, xmas gift from sasha, etc). Unlike with trick or treating, the order in which you carol has no effect on which gift you get. The 5th NPC will always give you a gift with their name on it.

At the moment, whenever anyone tries to open a box, they get an error that simply reads "could not open". This might be a glitch, or it might be the moderators way of making us wait till christmas for our presents. Whatever the case, for the moment, noone knows whats inside them except the people who designed them, and they aren't telling. Obviously, the different NPCs are going to give you different cool items, in the same way we got different items from the different candy combinations in the trick or treat. Presumably, they'll be part of some christmas set. You can only carol between 12pm and 12am.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff