Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

I have records in my paypal about said purchases but absolutely no gains on my account for said cash spent. Is GC lagging?

Dapper Swapper

I just had the same issue. I'm guessing its lag if I'm not the only one affected.

Familiar Lunatic

Tyrants Lament
I just had the same issue. I'm guessing its lag if I'm not the only one affected.
yeah I though the thing didn't go through so I tried a second time... I'm pretty damn sure I just wasted a butt tone of money on GC and I very deeply want a refund if that happens. Is this the forum to get that done in? Anyway to check Gaia for records of my purchases...

Dapper Swapper

Assassiinx
Tyrants Lament
yeah I though the thing didn't go through so I tried a second time... I'm pretty damn sure I just wasted a butt tone of money on GC and I very deeply want a refund if that happens. Is this the forum to get that done in? Anyway to check Gaia for records of my purchases...

not sure if you can get a refund, but that you will have to fill out an inquiry for.

Familiar Lunatic

Tyrants Lament
Assassiinx
Tyrants Lament

not sure if you can get a refund, but that you will have to fill out an inquiry for.
Where do I go to fill this thingy out?

Tipsy Werewolf

The same thing just happened to me.
I have the e-mail confirming the purchase, but no GCash update or PM confirming the purchase on here.

Dapper Swapper

Assassiinx
Tyrants Lament
Assassiinx
Tyrants Lament

Under contact us I'm guessing.

Invisible Explorer

13,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Same thing. I used mobile payment usually it takes a few seconds but it hasn't arrived yet

Dangerous Enabler

18,025 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Same thing happened to me. I tried getting $10 (or rather $9 with the 10% off) and it hasn't granted me any even though the purchase is confirmed.

I just tried a $5 one though and it worked fine. :

Still waiting on that 2000gc though.

Familiar Lunatic

Tyrants Lament
Assassiinx
Tyrants Lament
Assassiinx
Tyrants Lament

Under contact us I'm guessing.
Found it, sent in a ticket...now the waiting game sweatdrop

In a relationship with UB07

Shadowy Lionheart

The same thing happened around this time for me.
4000 G Cash, but nothing.
Still no reply, have they replied to anyone else yet?

Familiar Lunatic

Fabricated Persona
nope ...sent in a ticket..

In a relationship with UB07

Shadowy Lionheart

Assassiinx
Fabricated Persona

Strange. I hope they reply soon.

Familiar Lunatic

Fabricated Persona
Assassiinx
Fabricated Persona

So do I ....So ...Do... I sweatdrop

Dapper Swapper

Assassiinx
Fabricated Persona
Assassiinx
Fabricated Persona

So do I ....So ...Do... I sweatdrop

I've filed a ticket as well and am giving a week just like the page said.

If they haven't contacted by then I'm looking into legal options. :I

And Gaia has lost a cash buyer. .-.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas