Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can somebody show me all the poses and can I wear the gaunlet and have a staff/pitchfork in the same hand?
I really don't feel like opening the letter to find out I hate how it looks
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Can somebody show me all the poses and can I wear the gaunlet and have a staff/pitchfork in the same hand?
I would show you but I can't save my Avi. and no you can't have the gauntlet and pitchfork in the same hand, but you may have them in seprate hands
Guess you'll just have to suffer then. I can't even wear mine cause I can't save changes on my avii.
Darki
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
I would show you but I can't save my Avi. and no you can't have the gauntlet and pitchfork in the same hand, but you may have them in seprate hands
Oh ya, can you have two gaunlets at the same time?
here's with two gauntlets at the same time. You can't wear the pitchfork in the same handas a gauntlet
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Darki
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Yes

Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hygienic 200
look around, there is many people wearing it. you can also wear one on each hand if you like, and in some poses it looks like a sword 3nodding
You can't have the gauntlet and the staff/pitchfork in the same hand.

You can have two gauntlets though. I've seen people with two.

Conservative Exhibitionist

You can have 2 at a time, but you have to have 2 items to do it. (1 glove doesn't work on both hands at once)

Also, this is one of the poses 3nodding
Yes, one on each hand.

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
Darki
Azn-Viet-Nammer-Pride
yes 100% for sure
I saw a guide for it somewhere in this forum. If I find it, I'll post it here.
Dieidiotscum
here's with two gauntlets at the same time. You can't wear the pitchfork in the same handas a gauntlet
sweet, that looks pretty damn cool
This link has all the poses for both male and female avi's

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas