Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Demigod

23,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
so I bought 1500 cash via the iphone app, as i have done before no problem. 1000 of it showed up, the other 500 hasn't. would this fall under billing inquiries?
It should.
la dentelle
so I bought 1500 cash via the iphone app, as i have done before no problem. 1000 of it showed up, the other 500 hasn't. would this fall under billing inquiries?

Definitely! Please file a billing ticket for this issue. If you continue to experience issues, let me know and i'll can see what we can do to get that Gaia Cash to you =)

-Meem heart

Feline Demigod

23,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
meemsalman
la dentelle

Definitely! Please file a billing ticket for this issue. If you continue to experience issues, let me know and i'll can see what we can do to get that Gaia Cash to you =)

-Meem heart

I filed a ticket. This happened to me once a while back and it got fixed pretty quickly. I just wanted to make sure the system hadn't changed since then.
meemsalman
la dentelle

-Meem heart

I've been telling people to file a support ticket for this. I'm hoping it was the right thing to say~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff