Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is probably a stupid question but here goes. So I just made a dream avatar on tektek and when I was looking over the items I discovered that the Rock Demon (Jacket) is a jacket, thing is I put Modus Operandi (Red Ridding Hood: Hood's Hood) over it. Now my question is: Is this layering possible?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Full closet 200
K-A Fantasies
This is probably a stupid question but here goes. So I just made a dream avatar on tektek and when I was looking over the items I discovered that the Rock Demon (Jacket) is a jacket, thing is I put Modus Operandi (Red Ridding Hood: Hood's Hood) over it. Now my question is: Is this layering possible?

If you go to your inventory (dressup section) and up in the area where the search bar is check off the "all of Gaia " then search for the items and click them to equip them . It should layer the way it would if you owned the items
Touga
K-A Fantasies

If you go to your inventory (dressup section) and up in the area where the search bar is check off the "all of Gaia " then search for the items and click them to equip them . It should layer the way it would if you owned the items

Thanks! I'll cross my finger and hope it works.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Full closet 200
K-A Fantasies
Touga
K-A Fantasies

Thanks! I'll cross my finger and hope it works.

I just checked it out and it does work
Really I couldn't get it to work.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Full closet 200
K-A Fantasies

Let me check again
Touga
K-A Fantasies

Let me check again

You tried these two item right?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Item Information]

Item List:
Modus Operandi
Rock Demon

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Full closet 200
K-A Fantasies

Sorry about that I realized I put on the wrong item with the jacket. No it does not layer together.
Touga
K-A Fantasies

Sorry about that I realized I put on the wrong item with the jacket. No it does not layer together.

Oh well, I'll probably still buy both and enjoy them separately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff