Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Wolf

13,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I have been wondering this, because if not, would having my avatar like this be alright XD

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

That seems to be a layering/item glitch, actually. Under no circumstance would wearing an item that reveal any private parts of the avatar is okay. sweatdrop Go ahead and report the item in this thread. Meanwhile, I'd suggest you to put on an item that would cover the top half or unequip the underwear pose. sweatdrop

Tipsy Wolf

13,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Toriki-chi
That seems to be a layering/item glitch, actually. Under no circumstance would wearing an item that reveal any private parts of the avatar is okay. sweatdrop Go ahead and report the item in this thread. Meanwhile, I'd suggest you to put on an item that would cover the top half or unequip the underwear pose. sweatdrop

User Image

Awww, well that ends my fun. and makes the gold i spent on this item worthless, only good thing i found about the item XD

I saw a few people complaining about it, but the item has been that way sense it first came out, I was just more curious if I would get banned for that, and if so for how many days XD

Athella's Fangirl

Lunatic

WBattlemage

The glitch must be posted in that thread for it to be noticeable. Of course, seeing as how large the thread is, it'll take the artists some time to get to every single one of those reports. sweatdrop Wearing glitches won't get you ban, but your avatar will get reset by a moderator if it's deemed inappropriate (such as that half nekkid glitch). Repetitive offenses may or may not get you a warning though.

Tipsy Wolf

13,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Toriki-chi
WBattlemage

The glitch must be posted in that thread for it to be noticeable. Of course, seeing as how large the thread is, it'll take the artists some time to get to every single one of those reports. sweatdrop Wearing glitches won't get you ban, but your avatar will get reset by a moderator if it's deemed inappropriate (such as that half nekkid glitch). Repetitive offenses may or may not get you a warning though.

User Image

♦Reset, you mean set back into its default state?
♦Could I wear it in its full glory, till i get a slap on the wrist, because i did pay 6bil for this (because "In Silence I Kill" Underwear + Fairy Arms has become my favorite combo)?
♦What is your opinion, on how many people love this item, because of this key feature?
♦And would you suggest I sell it, because the only reason why this item is worth as much as it is, is because of the underwear?

Taking advantage of this, because I do not normally get to talk to a Forum Assistant XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff