Welcome to Gaia! ::

My girlfriend and I share my computer.
For some reason when she signs off, when I go onto my Gaia, it shows that she is still online.
Not only that, her friends appear on my bar.
What is up with that?

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
For the first one its just a lag in the system. As for the second I'm sorry I can't help you with that.
Kaname Shion
For the first one its just a lag in the system. As for the second I'm sorry I can't help you with that.

Yeah, I thought it might be lag,
but sometimes it can be for around an hour or so.

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yes, it does that. I've had one last for almost four hours before it stopped.
Kaname Shion
Yes, it does that. I've had one last for almost four hours before it stopped.

The main one I'm worried about is her friends on there.
They can even send me messages. I'm really confused by it.

Alleric Shion's Prince

Unleashed Mage

19,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conventioneer 300
It's possible, but highly unlikely that the system thinks she's still logged in. Unfortunately I can not give you a normal answer because I do not use that chat bar.
Kaname Shion
It's possible, but highly unlikely that the system thinks she's still logged in. Unfortunately I can not give you a normal answer because I do not use that chat bar.

Ah, okay.
Thanks for the help!

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Gaia and meebo aren't inseparably connected. For example, I can log out of gaia, visit another website that uses the meebo bar, and chat with my gaia friends via meebo on a completely different site even if I'm already logged off of gaia. What you'll want to do after you log out is to clear your cache and cookies before your GF logs on.
maui boy no ka oi
Gaia and meebo aren't inseparably connected. For example, I can log out of gaia, visit another website that uses the meebo bar, and chat with my gaia friends via meebo on a completely different site even if I'm already logged off of gaia. What you'll want to do after you log out is to clear your cache and cookies before your GF logs on.

Ah, i see!
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas