Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Vampire

7,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I just started doing some of the videos to earn gaia cash and wanted to try doing the surveys. My questions is has anyone ever had any problems, viruses, spam emails, hacked accounts? I don't want to continue if that's something that happens.

Relentless Glitch

It might be good to ask the community who frequently avails of these offers.
Sponsored Offers Forum

If you do encounter bad offers, kindly report them.
Report Bad Offers

Space Vampire

7,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Dalia Royce
It might be good to ask the community who frequently avails of these offers.
Sponsored Offers Forum

If you do encounter bad offers, kindly report them.
Report Bad Offers

Thank you! biggrin
It is safe! I receive my Gcash. I recently did the Swashbucks thingy one and received it after filing a report. 3nodding

Space Vampire

7,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
BabyKagomeGirl
It is safe! I receive my Gcash. I recently did the Swashbucks thingy one and received it after filing a report. 3nodding

Thank you! heart I was skeptical at first because they reminded me of pop-ups sweatdrop
Supa Vampire Zombie Freak
BabyKagomeGirl

Thank you! heart I was skeptical at first because they reminded me of pop-ups sweatdrop
Hmm, you shouldn't be receiving any pop-ups other than the site that will lead you to the GC. surprised

Space Vampire

7,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
BabyKagomeGirl
Supa Vampire Zombie Freak
BabyKagomeGirl

Hmm, you shouldn't be receiving any pop-ups other than the site that will lead you to the GC. surprised

oh no I'm not receiving pop-ups they just remind me of them surprised Mostly they work except the video ones I can't see those

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff