Welcome to Gaia! ::

i was wondering if the people that have stolen gold because of the fishing glitch have been caught yet. i have a quest and ive stoped accepting donations because i dont want to get tangeld up in that mess sweatdrop i checked the stickies and i couldnt find anything to answer my question sweatdrop
I would guess so. I got a donation and I am banned. sad
<center>I think they have, if not all most. @_______@

They've been dealing with it for awhile now so I'm pretty sure it's all over now, besides the clearing of some innocents names. ^^;;
</center>
hmm there probably almost all gone.. i think it would be safe to start getting donations again
Sad Emo Child

that sucks sad
Sad Emo Child
Me too. (See Dark Reborn)
so what's this scam thing every one's going on about?

I played the fishing game. caught a coupld guppies and boot. Sold them to the guy who sold me the bait for 25g, and only got 23 in return. domokun

domokun I suck at things like that.
I'm still banned too because I accepted a donation.
I'd be wary for the next few days until everything is cleared up.
thanks for the help biggrin

and to the innocent people that were banned, i hope you get your accounts back heart
yeah its safe now smile and al lyou wh oare innocent and got banend..PM a mod...or respond to the stickie....pronouncing your errr...innocence smile
Yami Trunks
yeah its safe now smile and al lyou wh oare innocent and got banend..PM a mod...or respond to the stickie....pronouncing your errr...innocence smile

Already done it.
They have so many of those right now, they're trying to sort through everything.
The Admins are the ones who take care of this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff