Welcome to Gaia! ::

You know that convention code you get at conventions to unlock the conventioneer achievement. Would it be against the rules to trade gold or items to get the code from someone else and unlock the achievement?

Raider

Yes, that would be off-site trading. You can give it to someone for free, but you may not trade it for something else in return.
Traphyenna
Yes, that would be off-site trading. You can give it to someone for free, but you may not trade it for something else in return.

Is it off-site trading though? Cause what I would get would still be used on this website.
How about buying a convention code for real money?

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

You cannot purchase Gaia convention codes for items/gold/Gaia Cash. It would be considered as off-site trading.
Purchasing a convention code with real money is also not allowed because it is still off-site trading.
gum disease
You cannot purchase Gaia convention codes for items/gold/Gaia Cash. It would be considered as off-site trading.
Purchasing a convention code with real money is also not allowed because it is still off-site trading.

So basically my only options are to either attend a convention (which is impossible since I live in Sweden) or hope someone is generous enough to donate a spare code? sad
Getting a code from somebody else for free is perfectly ok, right?

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Post Op
gum disease

So basically my only options are to either attend a convention (which is impossible since I live in Sweden) or hope someone is generous enough to donate a spare code? sad

Yes and yes.

I can understand your predicament because I am from the UK, but those are the only 2 ways you can get one, sorry!
I think there are some users who're kind enough to collect multiple codes and give them away to others. You may want to check the Charity forum? ^^
gum disease
Post Op
gum disease

Yes and yes.

I can understand your predicament because I am from the UK, but those are the only 2 ways you can get one, sorry!
I think there are some users who're kind enough to collect multiple codes and give them away to others. You may want to check the Charity forum? ^^

Ya it's ok. I just wanted to make sure what my options were. smile Thanks for the answers. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff