Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Seeker

So, all of a sudden I got four random gifts from an account named Mr Mule Man C8. Now, I've got my account set to where only non-anon users can send me stuff, but, when I went to go look for the account that sent it to me...nothing showed up.

I am concerned that these items could possibly be hacked items or such, and I'm not sure which moderator to inquire this, so I'm coming to you guys about it...

Edit: Nevermind, the issue has been solved. Someone was trying to mess with me and sent me things she didn't want. -.-;
I was fooled. -.-
You can actually report the PM that tells you about the glitch and the moderators can investigate. I probably state inappropriate content and then explain the situation in detail. If it's suspicious to them, they can take away the gifts and if not, tell you you can open the gifts.
This sort of thing happened when some people were giving out items allegedly connected with the release of the Herald of Chaos game. It turns out to be some sort of scam and the admins advised people to report the PMs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff