Welcome to Gaia! ::

That you got to customize your person... my friend Amber showed me this and told me that when she joined you could customize your character when you joined... but when I signed up I automatically looked like this.. sweatdrop

Vicious Warlord

errr....when you first sign up, you HAVE to costumize your avatar? Its like.. the first thing you can do.... In that thing on the front page..... confused

Profitable Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
you have to use your gaia gold to buy items for your avatar. you can access the shops via the map. you gain gold by clicking around the site, posting and such. also, if you don't like you character's hair and eyes, simply go to your profile, click delete character and remake her [this will just delete the character, not her name, gold, posts or any otheer aspect of your account].
Thats so weird.. cause it didnt show any where I could.
If you go to your profile theres a "delete charactor" button. Press that and you can remake you avatar.
BrokenRemedy
That you got to customize your person... my friend Amber showed me this and told me that when she joined you could customize your character when you joined... but when I signed up I automatically looked like this.. sweatdrop

you...must not have switched your appearance. sweatdrop when you sign up, on the page where you have to enter your username, you have to use arrows to change your character. you must not have seen them. 3nodding

but you can change your character still! go to your profile, click "delete character", then go back to your profile, click on that winged picture where your avatar used to be, and you will go to the page where you can customize. 3nodding
All these other nice Gaians have told you how to change your avatar and buy items, now I'm just going to warn you that the site is acting really wierd today so you may be better off to try some things tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff