Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I know I wouldn't break the rules again, because I learned my lesson last time.
I wish I could go on it again. I miss my old account, the one that I first joined Gaia with.
What is the point of having an account banned if you're just going to make a new account anyway?

Sparkly Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
BlKER
Lovely Misfortunate
I wish I could go on it again. I miss my old account, the one that I first joined Gaia with.
What is the point of having an account banned if you're just going to make a new account anyway?

*le gasp!* Miss Misfortunate is (was) a lawbreaker? O_O I didn't know you had it in you xD *fist bump*
= w =;;
I ain't proud of it.

Brainy Gaian

The point of a ban is punishment. They don't completely lock you from getting back on the site (except for extreme circumstances), but part of that punishment is losing your account and any items that are on it.
It's good that you'll follow the ToS more closely now; that'll help you keep your current account. But you likely won't get the banned one back.

Devoted Gaian

15,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Marathon 300
Lovely Misfortunate

If you were justifiably banned you won't get the account back. as 0o0-Angel-0o0 said the ban is there to make you think twice about doing it again with your new account.

Sparkly Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
0o0-Angel-0o0
The point of a ban is punishment. They don't completely lock you from getting back on the site (except for extreme circumstances), but part of that punishment is losing your account and any items that are on it.
It's good that you'll follow the ToS more closely now; that'll help you keep your current account. But you likely won't get the banned one back.
I've still heard stories about people who have supposodely got their banned accounts un-banned.

Beloved Pirate

Lovely Misfortunate
0o0-Angel-0o0
I've still heard stories about people who have supposodely got their banned accounts un-banned.

Those are most likely users who were found to be wrongfully banned, or they had other evidence to prove their innocence. If you've actually done what they say you did, though, and it was a justifiable ban, then there's nothing you can do but start over on the account you are on.
my first account Fallen_no_darkness was banned
i want it back
T__T

Sparkly Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
remonix19
i want it back
T__T
I know how you feel. emotion_8c

Devoted Gaian

15,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Marathon 300
remonix19
i want it back
T__T

User Image
Firstly hijacking someone else's thread is frowned on in this forum as your issue will not be answered.

Secondly you will usually receive an email letting you know why you were banned. If you didn't contact a Mod to ask why your account (give the account name) was banned. Then if you feel you have wrongfully banned or have proof that you are innocent then submit a ticket to the site to contest the ban. make sure to fill out all the sections. Even if you have no answer for some of the questions put in "I don't know" or N/A
The submitted report should give you a reference number, keep that to get updates on your progress. If you have heard nothing in about a month contact a mod with your reference number to ask for a progress report User Image

Shy Noob

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
I am sorry you got banned, but you got banned for a reason. Think if you didn't get banned you would never learn a lesson. I got banned on my first account too. I really only used the account to joke around so i don't care much for it anymore xP

Just start new. Is there a reason you want it so badly?

Prophet

6,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lovely Misfortunate

If it wasn't a big deal, you wouldn't be wanting it back.

And also, they're just teaching you a lesson I suppose.

Sparkly Smoker

8,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction
I am sorry you got banned, but you got banned for a reason. Think if you didn't get banned you would never learn a lesson. I got banned on my first account too. I really only used the account to joke around so i don't care much for it anymore xP

To be honest, I got banned last Christmas, just thought I'd start a rant, because I'm still a tiny little bit angry. xD
The reason I want it back so badly, is because it was worth over 9mil, and it was my very first gaia account, as I've already said. And I would love to go back to it.

Shy Noob

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lovely Misfortunate
Thee_Eau_de_Seduction

To be honest, I got banned last Christmas, just thought I'd start a rant, because I'm still a tiny little bit angry. xD
The reason I want it back so badly, is because it was worth over 9mil, and it was my very first gaia account, as I've already said. And I would love to go back to it.

You know it's ok to be angry but don't take your frustration out on here because that will diffidently get you banned. I did that too but i went to my journal, complain, bitched and moaned and sometimes it worked. There are lots of ways to be angry and let it go if you would like advice on that.

I am so sorry, i have lost 4 mil by playing MP. If it means a lot to you, you should be able to get it back. Think of it this way, if your to lazy and looking for an easy way to it.. it probably doesn't mean much to you. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games