Welcome to Gaia! ::

MelodicxMonster's Partner

Invisible Gaian

Hey everyone.
Something is wrong with my profile...

It's just every time I click save on my profile, there will be two of everything and the coding isnt applied.

I will delete the copies, and then apply the code (vise versa) the extras delete and the code applies. But then I hit the save button and the code isn't applied and the doubles/copies/extras/whatever you want to call them are back.

I don't know what's going on. :c

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Could be a bug that's going around, seems like a lot people are having profile trouble. Try deleting all the codes in your profile options section, save it and restart from there? If not I have no idea what's going on. The profile section may help you more. Just do a gaia search for profile discussion. Gaia may be fixing the problem as we speak hopefully.

MelodicxMonster's Partner

Invisible Gaian

Platonic Purple Panda
Could be a bug that's going around, seems like a lot people are having profile trouble. Try deleting all the codes in your profile options section, save it and restart from there? If not I have no idea what's going on. The profile section may help you more. Just do a gaia search for profile discussion. Gaia may be fixing the problem as we speak hopefully.

I dont kknow what i did, but i fixed it.

Thank you..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces