Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have all the messages and the trades that went through the messages were on gaia
Angels Alibi
l Gimme_Wings l
thank you but one question can I still filel of this report prior to the 90 days when the incident have a curved cuz this happened back in August and I did not know that he scam me until after he stopped texting me and stop like contacting me about the items until like I believe was it September or October around that time that I noticed and just this month that I know that he's not going to care at all it can I still file the report
It's cutting it close but you might be able to
But it also depends on the case
Since it seems part of the agreement happened outside Gaia you might not have much proof to show you had some kind of deal

What exactly was the agreement?

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
l Gimme_Wings l
alright I'll contact you tomorrow since its getting late i have all the trade and the messagrs lol
Reiko Iwamaru
l Gimme_Wings l
thank you but one question can I still filel of this report prior to the 90 days when the incident have a curved cuz this happened back in August and I did not know that he scam me until after he stopped texting me and stop like contacting me about the items until like I believe was it September or October around that time that I noticed and just this month that I know that he's not going to care at all it can I still file the report
Reiko Iwamaru
l Gimme_Wings l
i made an agreement and wasted 2 trillion and that person did not go through with it
no I'm not a friend I am NOT a friend of this user I mean we were buddies back then but print this person have either block me or have blocked his profile from any public views so I'm trying to report him for something that he have a gread along with me to me and he did not go through the agreement and so I'm trying to report him and I'm asking if a moderator can help me with that

That's a scamming then. A person not holding up their end of the deal is scamming.

File a Scamming report then.

Reporting Guidelines

1: All reports must be filed within 90 days of the incident having occurred. Reports about incidents which occurred more than 90 days prior to the report being filed will be closed.

2: All reports must be filed by the person who was scammed. If the situation involved multiple people getting tricked out of items and/or gold, each individual that was scammed needs to file a report him or herself to receive assistance.

3: Please provide accurate and detailed responses to the questions in the report. Read each section carefully before responding, and do not leave any questions or requests for information unanswered. Any reports containing unanswered questions or requests of information or which contain uninformative responses such as "idk" or "n/a" will be closed. You will then be asked to resubmit a new scamming report.

4: The information you provide in this report must, to the best of your knowledge, be truthful. This includes being honest about what the cause of your scamming situation may have been. Making false reports is a violation of the Terms of Service of Gaia Online and carries penalties up to and including an account ban.

5: Do not file multiple reports about the same incident.

Whoaa back in August...? Well do you have the trade history open of where it is cancelled or unfinished? I think you can still use that as evidence.

Hm...I'm not really sure, but you can ask a Site Moderator or an Omni-moderator actually.

You can PM one at the link [View Forum Moderators] at the top of the forum.

It'll show you a list of mods assigned to this forum, but I recommend only messaging just one of them. smile

Alright. ^ ^
Keep the log of the trade and the messages, and maybe you can screen shot them and include the screen shots inside the scamming report as evidence of the deal and the failure to complete it. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff