Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Since you can't PM, have you tried e-mailing someone about it? Just asking.
Now that you mension it... Not really. I haven't tried that yet. Nor I am. I can settle my problems here. smile

It would probably be more appropriate to e-mail, instead of posting about it in a public forum.
Why ?

Wintry Dragon

Quote:
Quote:

@Agentsyn - this is not the first account that was banned, correct? I was looking at some old posts. Yes.]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=245108689&highlight=#245108689
Yes. You're right. My [Dark.] account was banned as well with such a large amount of gold too.Does Gaia hate you or something? Maybe you have been trading duped items(not to your knowledge) among mules and got fragged. Hey I remember that Dark account.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

@Agentsyn - this is not the first account that was banned, correct? I was looking at some old posts. Yes.]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=245108689&highlight=#245108689
Yes. You're right. My [Dark.] account was banned as well with such a large amount of gold too.
Does Gaia hate you or something? Maybe you have been trading duped items(not to your knowledge) among mules and got fragged. Hey I remember that Dark account.I don't know. I have no clue of what's going on. The weird thing was that my [Dark.] and AgentSyn account kept getting banned for no reason and unbanned. So it once lasted awhile without the accounts getting banned, and then suddenly they both get banned and not unbanned again. From where do you remember it ?

Wintry Dragon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes. You're right. My [Dark.] account was banned as well with such a large amount of gold too.
Does Gaia hate you or something? Maybe you have been trading duped items(not to your knowledge) among mules and got fragged. Hey I remember that Dark account.
I don't know. I have no clue of what's going on. The weird thing was that my [Dark.] and AgentSyn account kept getting banned for no reason and unbanned. So it once lasted awhile without the accounts getting banned, and then suddenly they both get banned and not unbanned again. From where do you remember it ?The exchange or here.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Does Gaia hate you or something? Maybe you have been trading duped items(not to your knowledge) among mules and got fragged. Hey I remember that Dark account.
I don't know. I have no clue of what's going on. The weird thing was that my [Dark.] and AgentSyn account kept getting banned for no reason and unbanned. So it once lasted awhile without the accounts getting banned, and then suddenly they both get banned and not unbanned again. From where do you remember it ?
The exchange or here.Oh. Most likely the exchange.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Now that you mension it... Not really. I haven't tried that yet. Nor I am. I can settle my problems here. smile

It would probably be more appropriate to e-mail, instead of posting about it in a public forum.
Why ?

Because it's more of a privite matter than a public matter. If you DID do something wrong (not saying you did, I don't know), it would be embarrasing to have a mod call you out infront of all these people. I think it'd just be better matters to try an e-mail.

Also, about the other post, I don't know if you did or didn't do anything wrong. I was just saying, if you did, then you should've paid more attention to the rules. I mean...Dri seems to think you did do something wrong, if she says she's not giving you your account back.
are you sure your not leaving out something?
how did you acquire the gold?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Why ?

Because it's more of a privite matter than a public matter. If you DID do something wrong (not saying you did, I don't know), it would be embarrasing to have a mod call you out infront of all these people. I think it'd just be better matters to try an e-mail.

Also, about the other post, I don't know if you did or didn't do anything wrong. I was just saying, if you did, then you should've paid more attention to the rules. I mean...Dri seems to think you did do something wrong, if she says she's not giving you your account back.
It's really doesn't matter to me. And yes she does seems to think I really did something wrong, but yet I don't know what it is.
Quote:
Which gold ?
Quote:
Quote:
Which gold ?

the gold on dark.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Which gold ?

the gold on dark.
Selling.

Edit: Being donated to, and saving up gold from posting.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Which gold ?

the gold on dark.
Selling.

what did you sell. and did you lie to anybody?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Which gold ?

the gold on dark.
Selling.

Dj, portables, and bunny slippers. Yes I did lie. I lied to my teacher about my homework yesterday.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Which gold ?

the gold on dark.
Selling.

Dj, portables, and bunny slippers. Yes I have lied. I lied to my teacher about my homework yesterday.

no, i mean did you say ill pay you back later then laugh and run off or something. but if dri said that. youre in deep s**t.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Which gold ?

the gold on dark.
Selling.

Dj, portables, and bunny slippers. Yes I have lied. I lied to my teacher about my homework yesterday.

no, i mean did you say ill pay you back later then laugh and run off or something. but if dri said that. youre in deep s**t.
No, I haven't lied to anyone about anything like that. And if I am in "deep s**t" I would atleast like to know why I am. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff