Welcome to Gaia! ::

so person said on my welcome to gaia forum, that people would offer me billions in gold and rare items, and wanting to be my gf because I rp, and for nude pics, it also says on his profile that he's stalking my profile. I'm scared crying
Add him to your ignore list. If he continues to bother you (using another account to do so), report him for harassment (you may be able to report him even now, I'm not entirely positive on where the lines are with that kind of thing).
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Add him to your ignore list. If he continues to bother you (using another account to do so), report him for harassment (you may be able to report him even now, I'm not entirely positive on where the lines are with that kind of thing).
I did that and thank you.

Big Noob

If he was asking for nude pics, you can report him for solicitation for sexually explicit material. That could get him a nice permaban.
Sevalle
If he was asking for nude pics, you can report him for solicitation for sexually explicit material. That could get him a nice permaban.
I reported him, but they haven't answered yet.

Big Noob

Lil Monochrome
Sevalle

Of course not. Reports are handled on as they are received basis. Mods will eventually get to it. Sit tight and just continue to ignore him.
Sevalle
Lil Monochrome
Sevalle

Of course not. Reports are handled on as they are received basis. Mods will eventually get to it. Sit tight and just continue to ignore him.
alright.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
are you talking about this?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/welcome-to-gaia/new-rper/t.94085013_9/#9

if so that user is WARNING you that some people may do that if you openly say you're an RPer in that section. and their profile uses the mirror code as a joke, when I looked at his profile it had my avi there. if you looked at it from another account it would show that account's avi instead. mirror code basically makes it so that you see your avi, people goof around with it sometimes but it's mostly done as harmless joking.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Mugetsu Ookamiza

if so that user is WARNING you that some people may do that if you openly say you're an RPer in that section. and their profile uses the mirror code as a joke, when I looked at his profile it had my avi there. if you looked at it from another account it would show that account's avi instead. mirror code basically makes it so that you see your avi, people goof around with it sometimes but it's mostly done as harmless joking.
Just to show in case you don't have another account OP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lil Monochrome

Mugetsu is 100% correct. The user wasn't asking you for n***s, wasn't saying anything about wanting to be your boyfriend
He was WARNING you about others doing it and trying to protect a new user
Mugetsu Ookamiza

Angels Alibi

Oh thank you, I was just taken by surprise.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Lil Monochrome
Mugetsu Ookamiza

Angels Alibi

Oh thank you, I was just taken by surprise.
You might want to PM a mod and let them know you wrongly filed a report by accident, and remove the user from your ignore list since he did nothing wrong

Big Noob

Mugetsu Ookamiza

Oh damn. He does look well-meaninged. Thanks for that Mugetsu.

@OP: I think you have to PM a moderator to cancel the spurious report if that were the case.

PM any Site Moderator
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Could be on the other side if you are using a browser add-on.
This link is found in all the forums.

He's also using a mirror code in his profile and in the context he is using, it does seem to be fairly innocent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff