Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Humorist

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
But I dunno where to put it.

Where I used to put it, now it says you can trade popular gift cards but it doesn't say Gaia gift card! ;-;

Someone please help me? I would really like to redeem my Gaia cash. u_u

Stellar Succubus

As far as I know, after having a look around, the way to get to the page where you may use them is to go to your My Gaia tab and click it, then

Go to the cog icon at the far right and click the drop down box to Gaia Cash Purchases.

On that page, under the text that says "Your current Gaia Cash balance is: " you'll find a few links in blue text, one of those is to "redeem a cash card"

Clicking that should lead you to a page where you may redeem your card. I do not know if this page is ~meant~ to be used, since the cards are not being made available anymore, but it must still work if Gaia have provided a link to it still.

I hope that works for you, I haven't used this means myself, I just found how to find that page via another thread.

If it doesn't work, I suggest you file a billing inquiry via Contact Us and ask if your card can still be honoured.

Benevolent Spirit

20,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
EDIT: Whoops. Totally misunderstood what you wrote. There used to be a link on the GCash page, but since they changed the tabs around a couple months ago it's been gone, I think. You can go here still, I think, to use cards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff