TCH- You didn't know? NOOB 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
;-;... I have the bravery of a chicken nugget... 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]

Anxious Bunny

11,225 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
I know maybe I sound a little dumb, but whenever I click the drop down arrow for my aquarium items, all I can add are more fish!!! Maybe I didn't finish all the initial gaia quests or something but I've never been able to decorate it or keep my fish alive! I always feel awful but I really can't do anything... Pictures and very detailed descriptions would be great! THANKS emotion_kirakira
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
There are other tabs you can use to get to the other items for your aquarium. Some browsers seem to fail to load it, but you can use the picture as a guide where to click your mouse.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

panda8579
I know maybe I sound a little dumb, but whenever I click the drop down arrow for my aquarium items, all I can add are more fish!!! Maybe I didn't finish all the initial gaia quests or something but I've never been able to decorate it or keep my fish alive! I always feel awful but I really can't do anything... Pictures and very detailed descriptions would be great! THANKS emotion_kirakira
Keeping your fish alive is basically the right temperature and feeding them once a day, that's about it
Though they do have a life expectancy date
Click the drop down and it should look like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Next click decorations, backgrounds, ect
Then click the decoration you want and drag it to the aquarium and place it where you'd like
And be sure you save (top right)

Anxious Bunny

11,225 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
Angels Alibi
panda8579
Keeping your fish alive is basically the right temperature and feeding them once a day, that's about it
Though they do have a life expectancy date
Click the drop down and it should look like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Next click decorations, backgrounds, ect
Then click the decoration you want and drag it to the aquarium and place it where you'd like
And be sure you save (top right)

I see now how it is supposed to look, but.... User Image
panda8579
I see now how it is supposed to look, but....

The links for the different tabs are still there, you just have to search semi-blindly to find them. Or switch browsers. (IE doesn't have the words but Chrome does, for example)

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

panda8579
If you're able to, change browsers
Chrome works well and it's what I use

Anxious Bunny

11,225 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
panda8579
I see now how it is supposed to look, but....

The links for the different tabs are still there, you just have to search semi-blindly to find them. Or switch browsers. (IE doesn't have the words but Chrome does, for example)

thank you!

Anxious Bunny

11,225 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Timid 100
Angels Alibi
panda8579
If you're able to, change browsers
Chrome works well and it's what I use

thank you!

Quick Reply