Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Codger

Still having trouble accessing the Loyal's Bizarre shop. Last time it kept bumping me back a day, this ime I checked back after a few weeks (yes, logging in and out) and I was bumped back to having to wait thirteen days?!

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

The Odious
Still having trouble accessing the Loyal's Bizarre shop. Last time it kept bumping me back a day, this ime I checked back after a few weeks (yes, logging in and out) and I was bumped back to having to wait thirteen days?!
A lot of users say if they had "remember me" on it bumped them back days
They said they also finally got in by not checking at all until they got the invite

If you're wanting items, there are some people (myself included) who will buy items from the shop and sell them to you at store price
A few charge tax, a few like me don't

All you can do is wait sadly, the counters been buggy since the start

Enduring Codger

Angels Alibi
The Odious
A lot of users say if they had "remember me" on it bumped them back days
They said they also finally got in by not checking at all until they got the invite

If you're wanting items, there are some people (myself included) who will buy items from the shop and sell them to you at store price
A few charge tax, a few like me don't

All you can do is wait sadly, the counters been buggy since the start

Hrm, I'll have to try not checking the remember me box.
But I hadn't been checking the counter for a while. It's been about two months I would say last time I checked.

Luckily, I have friend that did that for me.
:>
Thank you, very much for the advice!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas