Welcome to Gaia! ::

I only realized today that I hadn't done any trick-or-treating in the shops. But when I went to look, Barton's Boutique, Durem Depot, Gambino Outfitters, Global Imports, and H&R Wesley all say they've already given me candy, even though I haven't trick-or-treated there yet at all! Glitch? Amnesia? Very very heavy fluff from Saturn?? (I'm worried I won't be able to get a full set of Halloween items because these five shops are messing with my candy count.)

Fuzzy Dragon

Have you visited the shops for any reason? You may have collected without knowing.

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
I seem to remember the same problem last year for one store. Don't remember which but eventually he gave candy.
Super_Ninja_kun
Have you visited the shops for any reason? You may have collected without knowing.

Only La Victoire and those guys don't give candy... Anyway when I visited the Jock Strap I got "Candies Collected: 1/22" so I don't think I got any accidentally.

FirstBornTriplet
I seem to remember the same problem last year for one store. Don't remember which but eventually he gave candy.

Well that's good news, hopefully it'll be fixed this year too.

Fuzzy Dragon

NightingaleRB
Super_Ninja_kun

Only La Victoire and those guys don't give candy... Anyway when I visited the Jock Strap I got "Candies Collected: 1/22" so I don't think I got any accidentally.

FirstBornTriplet

If you click the shops directory button. (Hover your mouse over the shops link and youll see it) it takes you to a vertical list it shows the candy there so you can see which ones you need to visit.

O.G. Gaian

The last three -- Treehouse, Faktori, and Dernier Cri -- don't show candy icons when you're in another store, looking at the store list. The icons show up on the store list when you're on the main Shops page, though.

lastborntripletmack's Significant Otter

Popular Seeker

37,665 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
NightingaleRB
Super_Ninja_kun

FirstBornTriplet

It was never really fixed, he said just gave candy eventually. Think it was just programmed to say the same thing each time.
Super_Ninja_kun
If you click the shops directory button. (Hover your mouse over the shops link and youll see it) it takes you to a vertical list it shows the candy there so you can see which ones you need to visit.

Good to know, but that's not the problem I was experiencing.

faolan
The last three -- Treehouse, Faktori, and Dernier Cri -- don't show candy icons when you're in another store, looking at the store list. The icons show up on the store list when you're on the main Shops page, though.

This is the answer to a different question than the one I asked.

FirstBornTriplet
It was never really fixed, he said just gave candy eventually. Think it was just programmed to say the same thing each time.

I guess. At any rate I was able to get all eight Jack items so all's well that ends well.

Fuzzy Dragon

Glad you got all you items. Sorry we weren't much help.
Super_Ninja_kun
Glad you got all you items. Sorry we weren't much help.

It's okay, in the end it was just a little inconvenient. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces