< 1 2

You funny! xd

Geniegirlly's Waifu

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'd say it's advertisement, even if there's no link...
I'm an exchanger, so this is according to what I've seen, and would expect, and also what I would report as advertising.

as long as you aren't posting in threads outside of threads where people are selling, I don't think it would be considered and advertisement. It really isn't any different then saying "I'll buy it", in my opinion. I don't think anyone would report you for it, and most would probably be glad to have the offer. The only time I would report an add is if it was directing me to a shop etc.

Dapper Dabbler

It could be considered advertisment, but I don't think so. It's just giving people a bump for good luck and if you are having trouble with your sales look me up. 3nodding
If you go around posting it in random threads, yes it would be, if you use it as signature, it's fine.
Yes.

The activity of attracting public attention to a product or business.

The side of the business transaction you are on, does not matter..it is advertising. You're just not advertising your services.
It seems like you're kiding. Maybe if you put. No really. Or somethig that shows that you would really buy it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff