Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heartbroken_10 rolled 15 100-sided dice: 97, 45, 39, 88, 13, 10, 17, 85, 8, 9, 61, 63, 23, 23, 75 Total: 656 (15-1500)

I'v had like 5 of those
i got like 10 of them those ppl suck wink

4,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
What if a real NPC has asked for your password? Because the guy that sent me the pm had the red name and NPC thing in front of it.

Sparkly Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
dark angel of death 18
What if a real NPC has asked for your password? Because the guy that sent me the pm had the red name and NPC thing in front of it.

Report the PM anyway. Never give your password out to another person who asks. Ever. Not even if it's Lanzer himself.
Quite helpful, it taught me what to spot. My first Gaia account was hacked by a shadow guy. Cause I didn't know he wasn't admin.
I gotten two of those but I always knew that they would never ask for my password.
Aww, I feel so left out. No one's trying to hack me. gonk T.T

Hilarious Hunter

I've got a few PMs like that, and I never fell for it. Though once with the threating PMs that tell you you will get banned, but I got scared and logged off instead and didn't play gaia for 2 months. xd that was stupid of me.

to the Moderators who made this thread happen: thank you so much. lots of my friends fall for this kind of stuff, and this will help a lot for them and me. for them that actually bother to click a sticky, that is. biggrin

Hilarious Hunter

Butterfly-with-BALLS
Aww, I feel so left out. No one's trying to hack me. gonk T.T

0__________0 shouldn't you be happy that you aren't targeted xd
thanx it was really helpful ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items