Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haha someone tried to do this to me once and I I flipped out on them xD
Also there are ppl hu give u links that show a marketplace with an item on it that is REALLY cheep, first of all look at the address bar and if it says h1.ripway.com or something close to it, it is a SCAM!
demonic254
Mistress_Isadora
I normal message them back with a big "FAIL and you have just been reported" in it...I get messages back begging me not to report them I even have some one offer me a kiki....I told them I already did... rofl

awww aint that nice~ LOL
Awwwwww...But it is funny seeing how they freak out! I love doing it 4laugh LOL

5,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Weird, I had like 900,000 gold from th OMG box once and I've never gotten it. I guess I do dress too noobish sweatdrop
I am really happy that gaia did this so that others will stop getting hacked. I was hacked once and it was a terrible thing. Thats why I think that this is a very important subject! I have gotten a load of messages liek this and they've all been reported LOUSY HACKERS!

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i got a PM like that last year and i reported him xd
Yay thank you very much
this girl was asking me to move her to the top of my friends list and she wanted my password so she could do it. i said no. and she kept bothering me. but im going to remove her from my friends list. she just wouldnt stop asking me 4 my password...
Mistress_Isadora
I normal message them back with a big "FAIL and you have just been reported" in it...I get messages back begging me not to report them I even have some one offer me a kiki....I told them I already did... rofl
wow, do you mind if I borrow that approach xD
I notice the people who usually get these are Gaians with lots of rare or expensive items; or just have very cool-looking avatars.

Hilarious Bunny

People who do those are very stupid.

Witty Gawker

wow this haz never happend to me ^^ yay!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
I'm yet to get a single one of these messages, though I kinda want one.

Beloved Lunatic

I remember I got one of thoes [quite a long time ago when I was a rich gaian]
and I was going to reply to it but I accidently deleted it XD

Guess I was unfortunatly lucky for deleting it,
and i was supposed to! xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items